DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

i think i let the AAA combo stay but with better Animations
but the Side-Smash i wanted a better one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes and for Filesize it will be no problems since the model will be inside Fitentry.pac
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think just textures inside FitCaptainEntry.pac
just model inside FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac

you right but then just texture inside the entry.pac and if the model of Flying nimus is lower filesize then blue falcon is it just perfect
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I don't seen any cloud model while playing super smash bros. brawl.

there is afew Skyworld stage but not sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

This one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


awesome :D

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 06, 2011, 04:06:18 PM
This one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that one can maybe be used to nimbus (hopeFully the cloud got a Bone so it can move or just can sit on Goku)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Anivernage on June 06, 2011, 04:07:13 PM


how many DBs will he have? for the one ball version, u could use his shoulder pad, follow drpanda's reattaching tutorial to attach it to his chest, and just spherifiy and texture ^^

Quote from: jokekid on June 06, 2011, 04:15:43 PM
how many DBs will he have? for the one ball version, u could use his shoulder pad, follow drpanda's reattaching tutorial to attach it to his chest, and just spherifiy and texture ^^
i dont know i was not planing on omega the Strongest will be kid buu or Goku(GT)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yes up-Smash just needing to be PSAed now
then i will try to make my idea for a better and more fair N-B/Down-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later