DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


SSJ4 and Normal Goku and soon Recolours of Goku so Goku can fit for like team colours Green/Blue(Gt cloth)/Red/two other colours + normal one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well the recolors i cant do but i got the regular CSP for Normal, SSJ1,SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT:But Nanobuds CSP's would look waaaayy better than mine so still ask him but i just did it in case he couldn't :af2:

nice :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

still ask nanobuds though but i just did this to help out (whatever it takes to get it released faster lol)

i added afew new pics of updates look at Down-Smash and wait animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

nice.....i really want to play with this now..im waiting on this and the kakashi psa

just Final Smash and one or two more "A" attack to go then next version is out :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 08, 2011, 09:04:25 PM
And how long will that take to do
i dont know
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i wont be able to fix the animation today, but i will surely do it tomorrow ^^

Quote from: jokekid on April 08, 2011, 09:11:16 PM
i wont be able to fix the animation today, but i will surely do it tomorrow ^^
ok i am trying to fix wait animation abit more :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

sounds good, u could try to check if lucas' air down animation looks good on goku ^^
otherwise, u could check out snake's air down...

and i have an idea for side smash...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No offense but that doesn't seem like a side smash..thats more like a special attack not a smash attack