DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 08, 2011, 09:21:55 PM
No offense but that doesn't seem like a side smash..thats more like a special attack not a smash attack
maybe that can be Side-B if i dont get model of dragonFist soon anyway DragonFist is only for SSj3 or GT not so much for normal Adult Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

N-air "A" attack is almost done ingame pic added
i think this moveset is soon coming out from Beta stage ;)
if i dont upload the moveset in this weekend that means i will wait until any attacks/Animation is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i dont promise anything, but maybe i attempt a good kirby hat by vertexing captain's kirby hat ^^

Quote from: jokekid on April 09, 2011, 10:09:22 AM
i dont promise anything, but maybe i attempt a good kirby hat by vertexing captain's kirby hat ^^
nice :) i think that will be better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

NairAttack,Down-Smash,FairAttack,Side-Smash (a new idea) is almost done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the DL Link for Goku is Down right now
but later or tomorrow it come up again with the updates you can see on first post (maybe more)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


next version will get Down-Taunt kaioken just the PSA but maybe also Animation :D
and afew "A" attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:srs:

Don't touch Taunt.

lol

Put this one on Down+B. Some like Gokurio. (PSA of Goku on Lucario).

it is just one taunt and anyway taunts is mostly used for something like this
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So, for the entry you going do some like DBZ Tenkaichi?

Quote from: KTH on April 09, 2011, 09:48:13 PM
So, for the entry you going do some like DBZ Tenkaichi?
nope it will just be teleport to the stage (still too noob at animations)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: BlackFox on April 09, 2011, 09:57:01 PM
Hey,you can put some of my Vegeta move ideas
after i next update of my Goku PSA
off topic:
sorry for DL link is down for some reason mediafire deleted the moveset and right now i got a unfinished next version of the  Goku moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later