DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

it should be easy it just needs to change color and it will look like he is on ssj mode for real xD but the damage will be a bit of odd but we cant have everything
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and that Fire around him needed to be yellow too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

you tried using yellow effect from Vegeta's Down-B for "fire" around Goku?

no possible but that Fire around him i know can be Yellow like Sonic´s blue trail can be a other colour
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah.... I found out that yellow effect is model....
But how can change Sonic´s blue trail to yellow trail?

i will not change that one since that one is Sonic´s GFX not Cp. falcon i just saying i know it is possible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ok. I just wondering....
Who will do Vertex of Vegeta (over wolf)?

yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



we dont use .rels here
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Anivernage on May 22, 2011, 07:18:32 AM
heres my newest progress on vegeta:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the release will be when the verteex is released or before?


this FS in air was better

Quote from: Gogeta on June 13, 2011, 04:24:26 PM

this FS in air was better
nope this too overpowered and my PSAs is mainly for Vbrawls(rarely i do overpowered PSas but Buffed PSAs i will do like my Goku then he is done)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 13, 2011, 04:26:30 PM
nope this too overpowered and my PSAs is mainly for Vbrawls(rarely i do overpowered PSas but Buffed PSAs i will do like my Goku then he is done)

the loading takes a long time

can you while charging the time to slow the same as Goku's FS?

sorry my english is not got in German