SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 29, 2011, 11:15:07 PM
I really like how this coming along. And when you add the animations he will be bad ass! but on another note does anyone think making a Skull kid's voices can be imported, he doesn't make a whole lot of sounds now that i think about it.

He may have few voice sfx, but they're awesome. I love how it sounds like it kinda echoes. Then you got the laughs and the screams.

All that is left for you is to find these voices, which can be a problem if you don't know how to rip voices if there is no pack containing them... And to find someone that would accept to insert them in Ssbb.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I just got done with his new wait animations, jumps, and evade animations. Now moving on to attacks. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I was actually thinking of doing a Skull Kid PSA...
Sounds like you've got it covered though.

Also, just an idea, you could give him some of BEN's attacks from the Haunted Majora's mask cartridge story.
Like, for his f-throw, he could telepathically lift the opponent into the air and set him/her on fire. It seems to fit Brawl well. [/plug]


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for reading. Yes now that I think about it you're right about the A combo and the forward tilt...
If taking the item is impossible then perhaps making him drop it and pushing him away?
And the reason I haven't determined the other properties like knockback, throws, taunts etc is simply because I had no ideas. I figured if Divine used any of my ideas he could figure out those himself.

would anyone be able to turn toon link's sword into a blow gun? I can't seem to replace toonlink's articles. :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


This could just be done with vertex couldn't it?
Give him back the blade and vertex it?

March 30, 2011, 06:13:50 AM #22 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 07:44:11 AM by DivineOverlord
^ not sure lol. I have little exp with vertexting. XD


EDit: The new animations are going amazinly well. You guys are gonna love this ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 30, 2011, 05:57:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for reading. Yes now that I think about it you're right about the A combo and the forward tilt...
If taking the item is impossible then perhaps making him drop it and pushing him away?
And the reason I haven't determined the other properties like knockback, throws, taunts etc is simply because I had no ideas. I figured if Divine used any of my ideas he could figure out those himself.

i have a dark link moveset that steals items with the down throw i don't think it's in the vault tho. if need be i can upload it so u can look at it

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

How will Skull kid attack? I would think he would use magic, but what are you going for?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: zigheart on March 30, 2011, 07:55:55 PM
i have a dark link moveset that steals items with the down throw i don't think it's in the vault tho. if need be i can upload it so u can look at it

Send this to Divine.

DIVINE if this works you have to use this! Skull Kid stealing items would be great.

Actually, to fix the fairy problem, you have to name the texture directories different names.
I might be able to do it.

Quote from: Hollow Synthora on March 30, 2011, 08:45:14 PM
Actually, to fix the fairy problem, you have to name the texture directories different names.
I might be able to do it.


you can? awesome XD....by the way, does anyone know what his side smash should be?

I finished up all his attacks except for specials and Forward smash.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


A cool final smash in the air why dont you make it that the other maskes come out and shoot lazers
We nobodys can never hope to be somebodies.

^ oh i already have his second final smash completed. it's called Majora's Wrath.

I just need a good idea for a Side Smash Attack
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo