Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yup, seconds.fractionseconds.

1 second - 1
1,62 seconds - 1.62
0,2 seconds - 0.2
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I ran into the message "could not get the length of the sound file"
it worked once, and I tried it again without changing anything, and that..happened

Delete stat.txt file if it somehow got there.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.



July 23, 2011, 09:07:28 PM #125 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:22:07 PM by Jaklub
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

now you have to upload something else for one of my PSAs and the 2 tailed beast (ohh wait this not naruto but sonic)
awesome work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Goku and Pichu Bros. voices up. Tails will be uploaded tomorrow, because it needs some improvements.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

So now I can just insert longer sounds by just filling in 3 fields?

Yes.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

That means I have to redo those JPN SFX packs I made.

I kinda confused now... we enter IDs instead of offsets now?

also base wave?
is this like a way I can finally modify the sounds in the dedede final smash music? (its in sfx)

Yes, we enter IDs now.

Base Wave should be used only when the sound you inserted doesn't work ingame.

Nope, final smash music and all sorts of jingles like hammer or star are still uneditable.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I'll all sorts of confused...

How do us BrawlBox users get the Group, Collection and Wave IDs?
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

July 23, 2011, 10:30:53 PM #134 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:31:58 PM by Jaklub
First, make a backup of your brsar.

I knew there could be a problem with group IDs, so I wrote them down in the groupids.txt file. It comes with Sawndz.

You have to find the group ID in the file of the character you want to alter.

Next, open the smashbros_sound.brsar in BrawlBox. Open snd folder. Next, open vc folder. Find the character you want to alter and open it's folder. Click at one of the files. In right-top part of the window, there is FileId number. Convert that number to hexadecimal and use it as Collection ID.

After this, click on the smashbros_sound in the top part of the list. In right-bottom part of the window, there will be a long list of various stuff. Find the element with number you got earlier (in decimal). Click on it and select Export. Export it to anywhere you want. Open File menu in BrawlBox and select Open. Choose the file you just exported. Now you can freely preview the voices of your character.

You should have two folders: Sounds and Audio. Open Audio folder. Find the sound you want to replace and convert it's number to decimal. Paste into Sawndz as Wave ID.

Click Insert and choose the sound you want to have in.

Should become pretty simple after you get used to it.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.