Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

2x post AGAIN wow

well i tryed anyway i moved the folder to my SD card and it still gives me the same error this time i renamed the wav "sound" because when i loaded the DAT it told me the wav needs to be in the same folder and it already was..
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Aw man, load Sawndz and files onto the SD card? That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

What you should do is unpack Sawndz into a nice place on your hard drive where path contains no spaces.
And, before you click Generate sound.wav, you don't need to have sound.wav in directory with Sawndz. You need sound.wav when you're actually inserting the sound into your brsar.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

well i cant find a path without ANY space's so would it matter if i rename "documents and settings" to get rid of the spaces? really you should make a new sawndz so it doesnt matter if the paths have spaces
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

It will not matter if path has spaces in new Sawndz. But you won't see it before holiday, because next version will have something... HUGE.

It is impossible that you haven't got any path without spaces available. New folder creating perhaps? :] If you really can't find any place for Sawndz, make a folder somewhere in C: drive. That's where your desktop really is, after all. And renaming Documents and settings folder may have weird effects on your system. I wouldn't do that.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Do we have a list of wave files for characters yet?
Or what I mean when you replace a sound do we have a list contaqing the characters sound
that we're replacing, or are we still going to have to test for the sounds we're replacing?
I would assume we might have a list for captain falcon and various others who's sound's have been edited; But I don't know

mines a threat to my computer so i can't use it

False Positive is False. Try telling it that it isn't dangerous somehow.

So can this support longer sounds? I can update my PSX Gray Fox Audio hex pack if it does.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on June 08, 2011, 12:49:27 PMSo can this support longer sounds? I can update my PSX Gray Fox Audio hex pack if it does.
Yup. But don't go too overboard with the longer sounds, as quality may drastically decrease.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I have a question :

Why it's impossible to modify sound with BB v0.63? Obligate to use SmashBox 0.5x.

BrawlBox displays brsar files in very different way.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Ah, ok. :s

And you, Jaklub you preview to do a next hack?

I'm not sure what do you mean. I'm working on one hack now.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on June 12, 2011, 02:09:39 PM
I'm not sure what do you mean. I'm working on one hack now.

Ok

July 01, 2011, 04:09:44 PM #88 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:10:35 PM by Jaklub
dammit I just had to share this.
Big thanks to VILE for his notes. Wouldn't be possible without them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FcWH_wKjY8
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 01, 2011, 04:09:44 PMdammit I just had to share this. Big thanks to VILE for his notes. Wouldn't be possible without them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FcWH_wKjY8
awesome
thats means i can maybe get a SFX pack for metaknight if i port Goku over Him :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later