Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's shown in the image that comes with Sawndz
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Jaklub, are you going to redo the Melee hit SFX?
Some of them may sound better now with Sawndz 0.1 (also the fire hit SFX either wasn't in or very quiet).

Yes, I'm gonna redo my remaining sound packs today to be insertable with Sawndz 0.1. Melee hit pack will probably be complete, I have yet to rip more sounds from SSB.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.


Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 06:36:12 AM
Guys, tell me what do you have in fields and send me the .wavs. I want to fix it as fast as I can.
I was just testing the program out.
I wanted to replace Lucas saying PK Freeze with something else.

This is what I placed in the program:

Group ID: 20

Collection ID: 215

Wave ID: 2
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 24, 2011, 03:31:10 PM #155 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:33:10 PM by Jaklub
Uhmm... If you were willing to replace the "PK Freeze" voice, you got the collection wrong - you've pointed to collection with Lucas' sound effects, not voices (maybe it's different in other brsars than NTSC-U). Still, I tested the both options and nothing special happened, they were replaced normally.

Please send me the .wav you were trying to get.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 03:31:10 PM
Uhmm... If you were willing to replace the "PK Freeze" voice, you got the collection wrong - you've pointed to collection with Lucas' sound effects, not voices (maybe it's different in other brsars than NTSC-U). Still, I tested the both options and nothing special happened, they were replaced normally.

Please send me the .wav you were trying to get.
The .brsar I'm using is the NTSC one :-\
...
But there is another collection ID, I could try that one.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, if the insertion ruins the brsar, changing the collection probably won't help. Could you send the .wav file to me?
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 05:46:13 PM
Well, if the insertion ruins the brsar, changing the collection probably won't help. Could you send the .wav file to me?
Actually, changing the collection did help. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 24, 2011, 05:57:50 PM #159 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 06:00:28 PM by Jaklub
I honestly have no idea what happened and I still want to investigate your .wav.

Or maybe just report any problems that happen in future.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 05:57:50 PM
I honestly have no idea what happened and I still want to investigate your .wav.

Or maybe just report any problems that happen in future.
Will do. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 06:36:12 AM
Guys, tell me what do you have in fields and send me the .wavs. I want to fix it as fast as I can.
I have

Group: 9
Collection: BA
Wave: 14

It replaces the sound, I can even hear the new sound if I don't exit out of smash box, but when I do I get the error. This only happens with longer sounds. Even if I try a 0.84 or a 0.83, although same size and shorter work fine
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Works well on both of my test samples (the second of which lasts glorious 40 seconds). Try saving your .wav in Audacity or sndrec32.exe and attempt again.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 24, 2011, 10:27:52 PM
Works well on both of my test samples (the second of which lasts glorious 40 seconds). Try saving your .wav in Audacity or sndrec32.exe and attempt again.

WOW talk about limitless, I did that and it wokred, but instead of .83 it says 4.99 o-o gotta fix that. I'll report any new issues ^_^
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Forgot to mention I didn't test that ingame lol. Probably wouldn't work. I just wanted to say that I had no problems with brsar after using the data you provided to insert a sample.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.