Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashHackers on May 04, 2011, 02:30:50 AM
How? It has no progress. Youre just advertising

Well... it's not of use NOW... but once everything is set up, it could serve as a host of sorts for this project


Quote from: KeiroStarr on May 04, 2011, 02:32:48 AM
Well... it's not of use NOW... but once everything is set up, it could serve as a host of sorts for this project
Personally I doubt it will be of use. Nobody is supporting it so how can it progress?


I believe this is where I say "Haters Gonna Hate, Yo"


Quote from: SmashClash on May 04, 2011, 02:36:26 AM
We said we won't take hentai girls! >: (
Exactly. As previously stated, he's just advertising

Quote from: KeiroStarr on May 04, 2011, 02:38:04 AM
I believe this is where I say "Haters Gonna Hate, Yo"
Except, I wasn't hating. I do like them. But everyone here agrees at most=bikinis.

Quote from: KeiroStarr on May 04, 2011, 01:25:37 AM
I believe this post might be of a use to this project.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23921.0

all your doing is advertising....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<

ohihowyoudoingmanimdoinggoodyouwanttostoparguingoverhentaigirlsnow?

>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>



lets all stop this now and wait for more ppl to enter...

btw, here is my 2 cents:


This is boring D:
Lets start some random argument
I know
Ben Laden is dead!
[/troling]
but we should be looking for more peeps people D:

Off-Topic: NaruZeldaMaster can you unblock me from your Personal Messages sorry for being a
pest and makeing you mad.
 
             

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on May 04, 2011, 03:04:50 PM
Off-Topic: NaruZeldaMaster can you unblock me from your Personal Messages sorry for being a
pest and makeing you mad.
Apology's won't always just make stuff better.

Quote from: jokekid on May 04, 2011, 02:33:23 PM
lets all stop this now and wait for more ppl to enter...

btw, here is my 2 cents:



I remember TommoPuppy was working on a Cammy vertex as well.
Still, niiiice. Good job on the beret