Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 09, 2011, 09:36:50 AM #630 Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:39:46 AM by Puraidou-11
I suggest we gather the stuff we have so far and put it on 1 shared folder online. That way we have every file ready to be grabbed by the users involved :)

Could everyone who has files for this project PM them to me, i'll put everything into 1 center folder!

cammy is on the vault, and in the OP is a link to some imports i think ^^


OMG
did anyone notice that ALL
the epic stage hackers on KKMM are working on this project @_@
I think brawlvault will explode from the epicness of the stage lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 09, 2011, 03:39:44 PM
the epic stage hackers on KKMM are working on this project @_@
You're very late to notice that, I said it a few times before but not here i think. xD

Quote from: Puraidou-13 on May 09, 2011, 03:50:23 PM
You're very late to notice that, I said it a few times before but not here i think. xD

lol
so I point out the obvious :P
I hope my naruto girls get in XD
Hinata in a string bikini ftw <3

STRING BIKINI'SS!!!!! XP
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

I'm gonna throw out some ideas for a brstm that everyone might like.

1. We could make one giant rap song, and each of us could say our name and what we did for the stage XD but I don't think everyone would be willing to do that, so...

2. Everyone likes rock, right? Ever heard of Touhou?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(There are way more songs to choose from than that)

3. We could make a song that involves all genres. This would take a lot of work just in itself though... o.O

4. Or there could be no brstm included at all...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 09, 2011, 11:58:25 PM
I'm gonna throw out some ideas for a brstm that everyone might like.

1. We could make one giant rap song, and each of us could say our name and what we did for the stage XD but I don't think everyone would be willing to do that, so...

2. Everyone likes rock, right? Ever heard of Touhou?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(There are way more songs to choose from than that)

3. We could make a song that involves all genres. This would take a lot of work just in itself though... o.O

4. Or there could be no brstm included at all...
OH GOD NOT TOUHOU!!!! XD I like the rap idea.
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Rap Songs:
Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults, Chiddy Bang - Bad Day, Chiddy Bang - The Good Life, Chiddy Bang - Sooner Or Later

Other: Forget You by Cee-Lo-Green

May 10, 2011, 12:46:39 AM #640 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 12:52:08 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: SmashClash on May 10, 2011, 12:35:56 AM
Rap Songs:
Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults, Chiddy Bang - Bad Day, Chiddy Bang - The Good Life, Chiddy Bang - Sooner Or Later

Other: Forget You by Cee-Lo-Green

Petrified:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwASs8c_zJI

High Road (couldn't find on youtube):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/899661815503950d/

Forget You (The other one you suggested):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8996622290936abb/

I have tons of instrumentals lol

This one's good too, Believe Me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYHZWOwGm7c

I can loop any of those for however long we'd need the lyrics to go.



Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 09, 2011, 11:58:25 PM
Ever heard of Touhou?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(There are way more songs to choose from than that)
TOUHOU! 8D

Seriously though we need like a truck load of brstm's if we want to please everyone xD
Though i suggest the brstm's as a seperate download pack/packs

I heard blaze might be added to this I can send a blaze model I have if you want it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.