Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Italian said I should join, so I'm posting here. I'm mostly experienced in making music (looped), but I'm training to be a stage hacker. So yeah.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 17, 2011, 11:56:13 PM
Italian said I should join, so I'm posting here. I'm mostly experienced in making music (looped), but I'm training to be a stage hacker. So yeah.
He also said someone else is gonna take your place, sorry, his choice.

All 69 are filled! >:O


Can you guys explain how you're going to make all 69 people contribute?