Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Need Peach Help - How can I make her hold her Tennis Racket Constantly?  (Read 4926 times)
charatchan
Advanced Kitten

>^.^< Meow >^.^<

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 08:03:03 PM »

Unfortunately, due to the tornado last night, I wasn't able to do any work on try anything involving this, and it will probably be Monday before I'll get time to do it (misc personal errands I have to run over the weekend).

As for the turnips.  Basically I want them to explode (similar to links bombs but with a little more kick) and I want them to look like Prinnies.

Prinnies are small penguine-like creatures that house the souls of reincarnated criminals that have been given the chance to work off the sins they committed in life.  Etna is very mean and cruel (in a funny, your my peons, kind of way) to the prinnies.  You see... thing is... when a prinny is thrown, tossed around, or handled violently in general..... it explodes.  Oh, and for some reason, they say "Dood" (pronounced Dude) at the begginning and end of most sentences (similar to how cat-girls in anime would use "nya" for example).

So when all is said and done:  Down-B will be able to be used while in air or on the ground.  The plucking sound that is played when she generates a turnip will be replaced with "Dood".  Turnips will look like Prinnies (still trying to find a model for that) and they will explode when the connect with a solid surface (Possibly with random explosive strength?? Like her turnips damage is random).

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep" -- Fran Lebowitz

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 09:32:37 PM »

A Tornado?! Are you alright?! D:
    Well, obviously, seeing that you responded. Hope your okay. :3

Anyways, A prinny model actually HAS been made over metaknight. I'll port that over peach's turnup, and I think my friend should be able to edit them so they will explode on cantact, since technically they are an item.

charatchan
    Advanced Kitten

>^.^< Meow >^.^<

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 02:15:18 AM »

A Tornado?! Are you alright?! D:
    Well, obviously, seeing that you responded. Hope your okay. :3

Yes I'm fine... I'm in Oklahoma and we have so many of them here we were just like "Oh... another one...." XD

As usual, it missed everything in my area.  My new roommate's mother freaked out and called and MADE us come over to her house for safety.  I sighed and played along.

Anyways, A prinny model actually HAS been made over metaknight. I'll port that over peach's turnup, and I think my friend should be able to edit them so they will explode on cantact, since technically they are an item.

Right after I posted I looked up to see if someone made a prinny already and found the one your referring to.  At this point it seems like we have sort of a 'mini project' going so if anything gets done we will need the creators permission to actually use it.  I think its fine to download it and just see if its possible or not.

As far as making it explode, if you could get them to do that that would be great (also it would be nice if she could generate them in the air and not just on the ground).  Also thinking about changing her neutral-b to something else.... though I'm not sure what (Etna holding a prinny out in front of an oncoming attack certain isn't against her personality... but I'd like it to be a little less Peach and a little more Etna XD ).

Like I said it'll be a day or two before I can work on Peach's movements (and I still can't figure out how to edit hitboxes in brawlbox).  I might even play Disgaea again to re-familiarize myself with Etnas moves.

charatchan
    Advanced Kitten

>^.^< Meow >^.^<

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 09:21:19 PM »

Found a little time to do some work, One thing though:

create a new line in wait1 click nop after generating a new line click "generate article" and put the article id for it

I'm having a bit of trouble finding Peach's article ID's.  There are some tutorials for this out there, but there all a little complicated.  I've tried looking at myself but can't seem to find where the article ID's are.

I was wondering if anyone knows the article ID's for Peach's 3 weapons.

Also, if I add the article to Peach's Wait1 animation will I also have to add it to her other Wait animations (Peach seems to have 5 wait animations.... maybe I'm wrong, but seems that way).  I am under the assumption that if I modify her Wait1 animation and she idle's into her Wait2 animation the item (article) will not be visible during that animation.  Am I correct or do I only need to modify her Wait1 animation?

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »

I'm so sorry Charatchan!! I've had problems with Brawlbox and updating .net frameworks and crap, and I totally forgot about this!! I'm so sorry. T-T

If it makes you feel any better, I ported prinny over the turnip, and logic says it should work fine. I'm going to test that first thing tomorrow for ya!! <:3

charatchan
    Advanced Kitten

>^.^< Meow >^.^<

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 05:07:14 AM »

T.T I thought this was dead T.T

*hugs you and gets brawl box out of trash.... sniff sniff*

Thank you...

XD

But seriously now:

Its great that you were able to get prinny over the turnip.  I am beyond words that this might actually work ^.^

Since I STILL don't know how to edit hitboxes the only thing I can work on is character animations.  To be honest, I haven't done much of that lately (for a good reason... see below).

The Art Institute of Pittsburgh called me and they want me to take their online Video Game Graphic Design classes Cheesy and I've been filling out paperwork nonstop the past week and a half so I haven't gotten any work done, or even so much as opened brawlbox, since my last post.

Seeing this post have no responses I assumed it was dead.... but NO.... just technical difficulties ^.^

So, I'll pick this right back up where I left off...... T.T please see previous posts.... I need to know how to edit hitboxes if someone will oblige (I THINK you can do it in brawlbox.... I just can't figure it out).  Knowing my luck its probably something extremely simple that I'm just not seeing.

*low whisper* I didn't know how to change model animations for the longest time AFTER I successfully opened the animations editor *smacks forehead*

Ok /rant and thnx again so much for the turnip / prinny edit..... I might want to give that a test if you'd be so kind as to email it to me.

Roo
    Lol Kitten

Or WAS I?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 08:38:27 PM »

Awww, hugglez. ^w^

*Eh-hem* uhh, so yeah Prinny is ported. :3

I used his "surprised" model, where his eye's are just large white circles. It's gotten pretty late over here, so I cant test it until tomorrow. Sorry. T.T

I can give you a Brawlbox pic though.

Tomorrow I'll get in-game pics...
    Oh whatever it'll done anyways, I'll just give it to you. X3

Hitboxes cannot be made in Brawlbox. It's done through Project Smash attacks. I'll look into it and see what I can do... >_>

And dont quit just because your project (supposedly) didn't succeed. You gotta keep learning and working to attain what you want. You certainly have the morale to want to make this happen, so do so. XD
    I'll obviously be sticking around to help though. :3

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: