Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Epic Project!!! I can make Tabuu smaller for you if you'd like. :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I am still working Tabuu's PSA.

It would just kill it if you made him smaller. XDDD

All righty. :3 Which move are you currently working on, hammer?

i also think he should be smaller like  just a bit bigger than ganon since hes just to big
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

But he's the size Tabuu usually is.

No worries, with the final download, I plan to include a resized version alongside the normal sized one.

Thanks.
I also like the idea of making the two hands over Ice Climbers but in a resized version.
Size is important for me.

well, ill make a resized version of them over ice climbers and over zelda/shiek

Quote from: Anivernage on April 24, 2011, 05:50:04 PM
well, ill make a resized version of them over ice climbers and over zelda/shiek
yes that would be awnsome just because they are big in game doesnt mean they need to be like olimar should be ant sized i this game if the characters were real sized just make them on the size of normal characters being smallest olimar and bigger ganon diddy or browser size  so thay can actually trade punchs with other characters xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did sombody call for an animator?! :af:

FINALLY I got a new computer, so now animations are a breez for me (even though they were pretty much a breeze before... >_>)

Anyways yeah, back to help. :3


One question before I download this:

does Tabuu ever go into a T-Stance or neutral stance whatsoever?

If he does, does it happen frequently, sometimes, or rarely?
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Tabuu never goes into T-stance. Never.

And he ONLY freezes when swimming because of his swimming animations not being done. That is IT. Otherwise, dl away!

Quote from: TCRhade @ SWF on April 25, 2011, 09:48:24 PM
Tabuu never goes into T-stance. Never.

And he ONLY freezes when swimming because of his swimming animations not being done. That is IT. Otherwise, dl away!
All righty then...

Downloading, here I come! X)
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.


How do you use tabuu because when i did his final smash he turned into the beast ganon thing and every time i use his smash attacks it shows all his weapons at once during the attack and his forward b move doesn't hit.