Tell you what: You're getting Tabuu when he's done. :/

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, April 23, 2011, 05:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who here still cares about Tabuu? I'm noticing the thread keeps dying.

I do, keep going
7 (70%)
Get lost, attention wh*re!
2 (20%)
No, I don't
0 (0%)
I just don't comment.
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 09, 2011, 06:06:11 PM
Ok, now that the Dash attack is done, it's on to the Tilts. :) They have start up lag, but now I have a few problems, especially with the FTilt, which sometimes has trouble hitting.
so are the up tilt up smash and side Smash made already? becuase i dont think the tilts needed much balance they were normal tilts
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You don't, but others might. ;D Side Smash is almost done, yes. I just wonder where my GFX guy went. :P

Update time.

Ok, the new BAir, a chain stab, is almost done. However, I can't seem to PSA it. IT crashed before the chain even expanded. Died? A little help please? ;A;

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2011, 02:58:28 AM
Update time.

Ok, the new BAir, a chain stab, is almost done. However, I can't seem to PSA it. IT crashed before the chain even expanded. Died? A little help please? ;A;
ppl cant actually help if you dont show  what code you used xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2011, 02:58:28 AMUpdate time. Ok, the new BAir, a chain stab, is almost done. However, I can't seem to PSA it. IT crashed before the chain even expanded. Died? A little help please? ;A;
espanded as grab?



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2011, 05:33:47 PM
Nope, as an offensive collision.
should take a printskin and show what the code you use in that subaction or else we wont be able to tell why it freezes  unless you fixed it already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's not a throw, Hammer. It's a normal stab of his chain, not a grab.

And I'm testing another theory now.


November 11, 2011, 08:20:49 PM #925 Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:27:18 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
It's like it can't create the hitbox, that's when it crashes.

PSA snapshot coming up.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2011, 08:20:49 PM
It's like it can't create the hitbox, that's when it crashes.

PSA snapshot coming up.
if so i bet its wrong bone number since many ppl make mistakes with hex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's not the wrong bone ID. I checked it myself in his bone tree.....

Ah, crap. I forgot to change it to hex. That explains a lot!!!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 11, 2011, 08:20:49 PMIt's like it can't create the hitbox, that's when it crashes. PSA snapshot coming up.
that pic is broken?

No, it's ok. I figured out my mistake and now the attack works. Snapshot coming up. ^^