Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14
Author Topic: Beta Twilight Princess Ganondorf w/ sword. update.  (Read 69406 times)
Quicksilver
Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 08:17:30 PM »

u know what i just thought of. the freezing may be the result of only the two codes working without the 3rd. come to think of it, the only time i used 2/3 codes, my wii esploded 30 minites later. try all 3 codes. (ill make an updated one for support with that tonight.) this just got me thinking because the only reason his moveset is so limited is because it relied on generating and eating beamswords. if i use wing's codes, i should be able to fix this. ok im kinda excited now. what ill do is get rid of the spawning beamswords and the beamsword throw thing. then ill have it work with Phantom Wing's codes (all 3). ill have it use his normal sword-code side smash (hopefully altered SFX), his Neutral A move will be the sword-code A also w/ modded SFX. his side tilt will be the Sparta kick. His up tilt will be the one I made. Then ill make a custom down B using the Dash attack animation with sword. (so u can use the new dash attack and to fill up my doubts about his down B. OMG that sounds great. ill have that update in a day or two AWESOME 2.0!

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: September 15, 2009, 08:20:36 PM »

XD k...just asking why he didn't have Sparta kick and his BW still spinned....so try all 3 codes?

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: September 15, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »

ok that means many things.
    the first of which would be to never post a download link till uve actuially finished. the second would be never do a PSA with a nonfuncting wii. i can only try out things for like 30 minites every day/ other day. when i tried the beam sword it was working. mabe i forgot to update it or something. idk. ill take a look at this. oy this sucked.
    what ever. master cheif is gonna kick ass and marvel ultimate alliance is coming out. everythings fine

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 15, 2009, 08:23:09 PM »

no sparta kick? ok something is definitly wrong here. ill have to change it. when im done, it will be with all 3 codes. in the mean time, feel free to trash the preprebeta.
    and it only spawned the beamsword? it was supposed to spawn both on entry, then u throw the sword and have the ganon sword.

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 15, 2009, 08:57:25 PM »

He appears with the BW in intro...still doesn't matter,I'll wait for you to finish since this will make an epic fight with Link...also MAU2 FTW!

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 19, 2009, 10:56:48 PM »

download link has been updated. PLEASE TRY IT OUT AND TELL ME HOW IT DID/ WHAT U DID/ WHAT HAPPENED ECT.

Thanks

remember u have to use all 3 of Phantom wing's sword codes

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 07:38:49 AM »

yes GS it works...I dont appear with sword but I just do Utilt and get the sword...but it still works...EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 01:16:24 PM »

thanks for the feedback Smiley

crap. still needs more work then. supposed to start w/ the sword.

holds the side tilt? is it his sparta kick?
    is the up tilt over/under powered?
    how is the up Air move? working ok?
    im also concerned about the up throw being over powered.
    also, most importantly, how is the AAA combo? does it even work? u have to hit it at a specific time. try it out and see if it works / what u think.

need more feedback

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 03:35:16 PM »

XD k earlier I had just fired up my Wii to try it out but I'll tell you l8r waht moves seem overpowered...keep up the good work!

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »

QS I got some sad news...Ganon doesnt work in Free for All etc...he only works fine in trainings and the reason he doesn't work in FFA etc. is because since he appears with the beamsword and not with his normal sword,since it's a beamsword that means he can lose it and so I've come to the conclusion that its because of that he freezes cause the moment he loses the beam sword it freezes...srry...but I tried him out on Training and the only overpowered move is his fully charged Side-smash since it does 36% damage while his warlock punch does only 32% which makes it more powerful than his WP....I'm srry QS but I'm confident you can fix this ^_^

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

o thats a simple fix. try the new DL link and tell me how it does.
    i want to know if he apears with the swrod
    if the sideA the sparta kick is working
    if his AAA combo works or is too fast or 2 hard to 2 or w/e
    if his up Air is working
    and if his up throw is broken. (guess it isnt. sweet)

the next version will not start with a beamsword
    try the new DL link

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »

new Download link is go.

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 05:25:23 PM »

XD k...XD I feel like a beta tester...anyway I'll tell you tomorrow...damn school XD

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 08:33:22 PM »

XD k...XD I feel like a beta tester...anyway I'll tell you tomorrow...damn school XD
    wait...ur not? XD
    ya schoolworks the whole reason i havent been able to fix my wii so i can do it myself. the disk drive is shot, but the usb loader is working. however, it seems like the wii doesnt like SSBB anymore. its odd, and ironic seeing how its my fav game.
    any1 feel free to tell me how it does. i see dozens of downloads.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 08:37:13 PM »

EDIT: BIG PROBLEM!!! PROP HACKS WON'T WORK ON THE NEW BRAWL+ UPDATE!!! NEED HELP!

K you have an awesome Ganon PSA and I've read through this thread, I've downloaded the newest version you've put up and I'll give you some feedback

-In brawl matches Ganon DOES spawn with his sword showing(won''t in training cause there's no spawn animation, NO BEAM SWORDS Awesome Face
    -The supposed AAA combo, well, it might be that the timing is too specific, I've tried many times and on occasion it seems like a second A attack started but canceled out, the timing is way too specific it's completely unusable, and the string simply won't work possibly due to that
    -SideA smash is overpowered, a fully charged hit does 36% while his warlock only does 32%, tone it down to like 28% fully charged(it'll still be stronger than his fully charged DownA which is 26% on both hits)
    -Another thing I noticed, if you hit on the tip of the SideA Smashes range, it does 39%, the range is ok, but the damge needs to be toned down, and hitting at the tip of the swrods range on the sideA smash has very little knockback, even at 300% I couldn't kill anyone by hitting them with the tip of the range
    -Sparta kick is in and works but Ganon doesn't grunt when he does it, I think he does in his normal form but I'm not sure
    -UpTilt does no damage whatsoever, simply it does not work, the animation is there but his sword goes right through the opponent
    -His Up Throw is WAAAY Overpowered, it does 140%!!! and has no knockback at all, the enemy just sticks to the ground that needs to be majorly fixed
    -DownB special, now I know you said it doesn't work yet, and I can't wait until it does cause It'll really up Ganon's playstayle, but when you do it in the air there's a cool graphics effects where wave dust cloud things circle around him but on the ground they're not there, it'd be better to have it on the ground only, it makes more sense and it'd be great to get the Down B Working
    -DownAir and UpAir both have a weird glitch, when the attack animation ends for DownAir Ganon respawns or teleports up a little then falls, and with UpAir it's the same thing but he respawns/teleports down right after the attack animation ends
    -Another thing about his DownAir, when I hit and enemy standing on the ground, they just stick to the ground, even hitting them at 300% they will not move, there's no knockback like his original DownAir
    -Just a suggestion, how about making FAir spike down? since with your Ganon he no longer has any other spikes
    -Another suggestion, the DownAir is cool and would be great if the glitch is fixed, but I feel the UpAir is just too similar to his UpB attack, how about reverting it back to the original or making some kind of upwards half moon sword slash like Link's UpTilt
    -His running A is kinda weak, it's only a kill shot once the opponent gets past the 400% mark, the knockback is good at low damage for a follow up attack sometimes but it seems too weak IMO

Hope this helps, BTW I'm home during the day tomorrow, i only gots classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays this semester cause financial aid screwed me over and I can only take 1 class(even though it's my last pre-req I like to be a full-time student) so I can help most of the day, I'll check back to make sure you read my post
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 03:33:21 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: