Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14
Author Topic: Beta Twilight Princess Ganondorf w/ sword. update.  (Read 70082 times)
sora899
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 04:44:50 PM »

XD sanity...anyway IDK anything about a new Brawl+ update...anyway I tried him and he's awesome....but like Sanity/Satiny said fix his SideSmash cause not only is it more powerful than WP but it also has long reach(IDK 3-5 feet?)....but I dont have problem with it...also his UAir and DAir...after they end he teleports to ground....

Sanitys_Theif
Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 05:33:12 PM »

Sora, could you please send me a copy of the Brawl+ version you have, I'm assuming it's 4.1, or at least the code text file for 4.1, could you copy and paste that here maybe? cause I'm not liking the Brawl+5.0 you can't do prop hacks

please reply

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

o sry everyone use the brawl tweaker to combine with brawl + / muysic & texture hacks/ whatever other codes u want. heres a link. ill have an updated version within the hour.

heres brawel tweaker: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222151

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »

You don't understand Quicksilver, prop hacks DO NOT WORK on Brawl+5.0, could you send me a copy of your Brawl+4.1 txt file please, I can't use your awesome Ganon or play custom stages on 5.0

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 07:32:23 PM »

O my bad. didnt read carefully. yeah i only have the 4.1 . i didnt even know there was a 5.0 . id be more than willing to get that for you. in the meantime, heres a fix. i changed his up air to his old up smash. i think itll look cool. if not, ive got a really cool plan B in mind

fixed the down air, up throw, Fair, side smash, up tilt, AAAAAcombo (5 hit combo baby. i call it the Gerudo Razor.), and made sure the sound effects and whatnot are lined up.
    im gonna take advantage of my minimal homework to focus on getting my wii up and running so i dont have to keep posting half-assed updates. btw thanks every1 thats been helping me. ull def get honorable mentions/ moves named after you

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 07:36:55 PM »

One more thing, will you stay online a little after you post the txt file just so I can make sure it works, I'll be re-checking this page by the minute so I won't waste your time, remember it's a copy of YOUR Brawl+4.1 txt file that YOU use that I need

And just a reminder, it's the NTSC(IDK if thats how you spell it but it's the North American version I need NOT the PAL)
    « Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:56:23 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »

bon apetite. make sure ur using gecko os 1.9.2 or higher cuz theres a alota lines o codes
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0XJ68R5O

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »

alrighty stay online 4 a minute please while I test

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: September 21, 2009, 08:09:01 PM »

No, no, I need the TXT file, not the GCT file, I need to set which codes I want so i can add the Ganon sword prop hack codes, you must have a TXT file for the codes right?

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 09:35:57 PM »

Disregard my last post, I got my stuff working, now I'll give you feedback on the new TP Ganon link

-Uptilt still does no damage at all, the sword goes right through the opponent
    -AAAAA combo, well it needs work, if you hold down A it does the combo fine, but the timing is still too awkward to pull it off by tapping A because then the next jab cancels out and starts the first again which is very cheap because the opponent gets stuck in your combo
    -AAAAA combo is overpowered, with all hits it does 25%
    -AAAAA combo has no knockback, even on the last hit
    -AAAAA combo, well, the second hit doesn't actually hit the opponent, it's like the uptilt, it just goes right through
    -You can cancel out of the AAAAA combo at any time and start it over, it's almost an infinite, need to make it so you can't cancel out so fast
    -Upthrow has too much knockback, it send the enemy off the screen upwards, doesn't kill them, but there's no combo potential, and you can't kill with it either
    -Upthrow is a little too weak, it only does 3%, try around 7%, same as the down throw
    -Fair spikes, awesome! Cheesy
    -UpAir has an isanely small hitbox and does very little damage with no knockback, and the animation seems weird, why don't you try your plan B
    -Hittting with the very tip of the SideA Smashes range fully charged still does 36% and has no knockback, tyr to lower it to like 28% and give it some knockback
    -DownAir still makes Ganon teleport up after he's finished with the attack animation, I think it's that the attack extends in range and then Ganon teleports back to where he would be falling if he hadn't done the attack
    -DownB still doesn't work(I know your working on it Wink)

That's all for now, keep up the good work, can't wait for you to get the DownB working

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: September 21, 2009, 10:16:50 PM »

WOW I PHAIL @ LIFE. lol. ok ive got like no idea whats going wrong with the up tilt. its being difficult.

lol ironic. Gerudo Razor was supposed to be slow and linking. not fast and cheezy. ill fix that tommorrow

i didnt know if the new up Air would look wierd of not. now i know. plan B is amazingly awesome, but i wanted something with less graphics tho (PSAs tend to overuse animations). Plan B is where he throws something upward while in the air, then right above him a large darkness explosion apears (like vBrawl's zelda's up air.).

down B was going to be a counter that let into the Gerudo Razor. but i cannot for the life of me get a counter-attack working.
    so heres a new idea:

its a teleport move. u know how his normal intro is him walking out of a darkness portal? im making him walk into it, then apear somwhere left or right of him. (inspired by Meta knight's down B move).

cuz teleports are difficult (invisibility + invincibility + prescribed movement on a timer), i have a plan B to this. He does standing animation 2, awesome lightning and energy effects, creates a ball of lightning inbetween his hands. the ball stays suspended in the air infront of him as he finished his standing 2 animation. he then does the Side smash animation. lightnig effect. the ball'o'thunda shoots foward and hits. the ball is similar to a fully charged Samus's B move. only faster. takes alittle bit to get ready, you cant save the chargup, and cant cancel the animation once started.

i want to make warlock punch more powerful. damage-wise
    i want to decrease ALOT his side smash.
    up throw needs to be weakened.
    idk wtf is up with his down A. i literally made it go straight to his down B command. no tricks or anything.

I want his sword to do very little damage (5-10% each max). but i want them to have great knockback. conversly, i want to reduce the knockback of some of his other moves, and mega increase their damage.
     his sword is a light sword that he stole from the 6 sages. i want it have great knockback growth, but hardly any base knockback. he must damage them with his darkness before he can kill them with light.
    in other news. i have tried 3 diff ISOs (usb loader burnt from origonal game disk, back-up downloaded online and put into usb loader, a diff backup downloaded online and put into usb loader, and a friend's ISO burnt from his origonal game disk)
    nothin works.
    heres the deal. MY WII HATES BRAWL.
    im gonna try 1 last desperate attempt and try to use a JPN version game and see if it works.
    btw in next update, sheild pose will be his up taunt animation. (Sword block)

besides that, it sounds like my Brawl days are over Sad Sad
    i need a [censored]ing tri-wing screwdrive so i can take my wii apart. lol that 1 screw is preventing me from seeing my glitchtastic Ganon-baby!

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: September 21, 2009, 10:19:32 PM »

btw, the last hit of the Gerudo Razor (AAAAA combo) is supposed to knockback alot with darkness effect. but guess what animation i assigned as the final hit? u guess it! the uptilt animation! the same one that still wont work! haza!
    oy vey

this PSA needs less glitches and more awesome-ness

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: September 21, 2009, 10:29:04 PM »

btw the master cheif project in my status is canceled. this is due tot hte fact that they found a way to give captain falcon, Snake's moveset + articles. so ill start over from there. disregard my signiture (also Soth is finished. request a DL link. i wont post it because its not that origonal. its just giving sheik a little dagger as she does the beamsword animation hits)

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: September 22, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »

-The Plan B for the UpAir sounds good, I'd try to make it look more like a darkness blast rather than some random stuff being thrown upwards and then an explosion lol

-I'm sure if you request some help, you'll get some for that counter, because honestly a counter sounds awesome, try asking for help, sorry but I know nothing of this stuff, but your other plan sounds just about as good so no worries

-Ya, fix that AAAAA combo lol cause it seems like an awesome idea

-No No, keep his upthrow the way it is now, it's perfect IMO, the damage is good for a throw(8%) and the enemy gets stunned a little before flying up which gives enough time for a follow up move for an awesome combo, my advice, keep upthrow the way it is Wink

-Warlock Punch is already pretty powerful, adding more would probably be overpowering it, but if you do, I'd only raise it by 2% or 3%

-Actually, the damage on his sidesmash is fine now, it's 26% fully charged, it's just hitting with the tip of the hitbox, it's still 36% damage fully charged and has no knockback, that's the only thing that really needs to be fixed

-KEEP THE UPTHROW TEH WAY IT IS LOL, no seriously it's perfect the way it is now, actually, 1 thing that does need to be changed is the kockback, it stays constantly the same amount of knockback regardless of how much damage the opponent has, you can't kill with it because of this, you should make it so the knockback has some growth

-Yeah, the DownAir has a little glitch, it's a great idea, maybe if you just switch it with the animation with damage instead of the DownB command as a whole

-No offense on you idea for the sword, but that's very bad for combo potential, if you make the sword weak with great knockback, that means you won't be able to follow up with any other attacks, and your game plan will be reduce to slowly building up damage with weak sword attacks until the great knockback kills the opponent or just pulling off 1 stong melee attack and then let the knockback of the sword kill the opponent for an easy 2-hit kill, sorry but that would kill this Ganon and make him very boring if you did that

-Why are you using ISOs? Have you tried just using the homebrew wii channel with Gecko 1.9.2? That works great for me, and I use the cheat manager to choose which codes I want on and make a gct file right from the wii homebrew channel cheat manager application, it goes right to the codes folder on your SD card, try that, it's much easier than burning discs with ISOs

-Go to the support thread and ask for help with your wii, it is hacking related after all, I got help with my brawl+ problems there

-Yeah the AAAAA combo has no knockback, and the damage should be reduced, 25% is nuts for a simple A combo

Hope you don't mind but I have some suggestions/Ideas:

-Just a small idea for his BackAir, I mean the original is cool but Fair already has a great punch with a spike, how about making the BackAir a sword slash kinda like his sidesmash?

-I have 2 ideas for DownB, here's the first, remember Ganondorf's attacks from the boss fight in OOT? One of them was a punch to the ground which let out a huge shockwave that torn down some block platforms in the room, why not try and idea like that? Make it like a GTFO move and have it knockback opponents to the side, and doing it in the air would make him charge downwards and do the attack
    Here's a video @1:35 and again @3:11 to see the range of the attack
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK5tjyp8nEc&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK5tjyp8nEc&feature=related</a>

-Second idea for DownB, well it's more of an alternate of the first, doing DownB in the air, an alternate for the idea I said above could be making Ganondorf float in air and charge up and shoot 4 energy balls downwards like he did in the OOT Boss battle, yes there was a point when he shot 4 at once, so his DownB on the ground would be his shockwave punch and in the air it would be the energy blasts
    Here's a video @4:30
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yh1g9B_eBY&feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yh1g9B_eBY&feature=related</a>

I think they home in on Link, you could do that for 1 on 1 fights for the DownB in the air

-His UpB in the air is good for recovery and a combo follow up in the air, but no one really just uses his UpB straight from the ground on an opponent who is also on the ground, it makes more sense to just do a regular grab, so I have an idea for making his UpB on the ground different, how about a Spinning Sword slash? He did it in the boss fight in Twilight Princess, it had like 3 spins and you couldn't block it because the first hit would knock away your shield and the second would hit you, don't make it a charge move though, cause then it'd be too much like Link's, just give it a little startup lag
    Here's a video @ 0:26
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTw-K32Vc_s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTw-K32Vc_s</a>

-I like his SideB in the air, it's a great ending kill move when you and your opponent have 1 life left, and it's useful on the ground too because it lets you get another hit in right after you do it, but if you want to make it different, you could make Ganon shoot 1 energy ball like he did in OOT just sideways, Ganon with projectiles, now that's sacry Evil

-Also his Running A, could you make it like his dashing sword strike from Twilight Princess? That'd be awesome
    Here's a video @ 1:51
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTw-K32Vc_s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTw-K32Vc_s</a>

Just let me know what you think of my ideas, I'm not expecting you to actually incorporate them but I'd like a little feedback on them, just trying to help make this Ganon more awesome Wink

EDIT: I FOUND THE HITBOX ON THE UPTILT!! It does damage and knockback but the hitbox is insanely small, it's behind Ganon at his feet Im srs here No really it's there, like the exact opposite spot you want the hitbox at, and it's very small
    « Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 04:12:14 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

sora899
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: September 22, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »

XD Sanity,anyway if I knew how to PSA I would probably help you since I wanna make ZSS a complete fighter for my Hitomi texture I'll make...eventually....XD...also is it impossible to give Characters another Character's moveset? like give Samus' Charged Shot 2 Lucario and Vice versa? XD....or maybe just give ZSS a sword....I like to draw so I made some awesome swords and characters XD...epic black muramasa is epic!!!!!

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: