Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14
Author Topic: Beta Twilight Princess Ganondorf w/ sword. update.  (Read 69375 times)
Untouch
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

It's not PSA.

Iv'e added so much crap that has crashed my wii, nothing yet.

(I have disk read errors, the wii overheated because I accidentally left it on at night Sad )

Ice God64
    Mega Kitten

♪Wheee!♪

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »

Untouch is right. It's not possible for PSA hacks to kill your Wii, or even your SD card. If you have a shoddy SDcard, maybe music hacks can kill it.

Homebrew doesn't killyour console either, unless you do something that's just plain stupid. It's always pretty clear  what you should and shouldn't do, and things that aren't clear alwas have tutorials.

Your disc drive died. It's not the homebrew, not the hacks, probably not even your fault - your Wii just bit the dust.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »

Untouch is right. It's not possible for PSA hacks to kill your Wii, or even your SD card. If you have a shoddy SDcard, maybe music hacks can kill it.

Homebrew doesn't killyour console either, unless you do something that's just plain stupid. It's always pretty clear  what you should and shouldn't do, and things that aren't clear alwas have tutorials.

Your disc drive died. It's not the homebrew, not the hacks, probably not even your fault - your Wii just bit the dust.
    Not related to the post, but I have to interject at your avatar.
    It's a football, I chiseled it!

UMOP
    Expert Kitten

I accidently the whole status message

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 06:56:43 PM »

Not related to the post, but I have to interject at your avatar.
    It's a football, I chiseled it!

And this entire time I thought two set that up. You mean to say you just noticed this?

In related news:

Neon
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »

Without reading more than the first post I can tell you that your disc drive just died. Nothing to do with hacks, the wii's disc drive just sucks major balls and playing brawl too much will eventually kill it. Happend to me twice so I decided to not send it in again and just use USB Loader.

And let me repeat that hacks cannot damage your hardware, this is probably not true for homebrew but simple codes cannot break your wii.
    as long as you dont reeeeaallly screw around w/ homebrew, no explosions will take place.

...and what will be the fate of mah wii if the only thing i played for the past... lets say year... was brawl?
    Someone please make a homebrew app that makes your wii explode. That would be awesome in so many ways.

That would be awesome. Bannerbomb that app and go into a person you hate's house.
    Litteral Bannerbomb lawl.

Someone model hack in Maka from Soul Eater (with Soul as the scythe) into Brawl when model hacks come out and you will become king of the world.

chaos
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »

Now that I think of it I used Phenox  Mario and a couple days later my Disc drive was shot too but I got USB loader so I play all my ISO's off of that

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »

every1s right. it wasnt PSA. it was just coincidence that my disk drive died while modding gannon. im getting my usb loader working either today or tommorrow so i can post mah ganon. i feel like a supersticious noob now. sry to scare everyone.

IT WAS NOT PSA's FAULT!!!

lawl banner-bomb.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 09:24:12 PM »

Now that I think of it I used Phenox  Mario and a couple days later my Disc drive was shot too but I got USB loader so I play all my ISO's off of that

can u teach me how to install a usb loader. if ur gonna say look it up on youtube or google it, ive tried that, i tried all methods. i have wii menu 4.0 so i dont know if that affects it. if you or anyone has a usb loader and installed it while having wii menu 4.0., someone please tell me their method step by step!!!

xSpartanLazerx
    Mega Kitten

That's right, I see you.

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 01:18:46 AM »

can u teach me how to install a usb loader. if ur gonna say look it up on youtube or google it, ive tried that, i tried all methods. i have wii menu 4.0 so i dont know if that affects it. if you or anyone has a usb loader and installed it while having wii menu 4.0., someone please tell me their method step by step!!!
    Yeeeeeeaaaaaah.  For this, go to a Homebrew site (I'm not sure about Softmii)

Founder

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 03:02:38 AM »

I am 99.99% sure it wasnt ganon, when brawl encounters an error that feels like it could damage your wii, it locks itself up (as someone said before). On the other hand, it could have been ganon (you never know, brawls coding isnt flawless), but i doubt it.

IF YOU REALLY WANNA TRY FRY YOUR WII, make an attack with 0 lag, a huge endless animation and have rapid fire, my wii just turned off on me when i did that, but my wii didnt fry (it took a couple of minutes before it would turn on again, though, i probably jjust shorted its circuit temporarily).

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

chaos
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 08:10:18 AM »

I just find it weird that my disc drive only broke when I used Phoenix Mario... and too S.N.E.S.S. its very easy but first you must own a USB that is capable of hold alot of memory like around 320 GB and has  nothing on it cause after you use it for your wii you can't use the thing on your computer anymore

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: September 11, 2009, 01:05:38 AM »

disck drive is dead so cant finish or take vids of it. my USB loader wont load ANY codes. not even a simeple file replacement. any1 have a good usb loader 2 recomend? im using usb loader GX v1. i need something cuz codes will not work

this sucks. ill try to have it working by this weekend. heres some pics of my close to being finished ganon:
    new taunt

up tilt is old foward tilt w/ beamsword animation. only w/ ganon's sword

new crouch

up smash

standing animation 2 now with darkness effect.

new intro. no pic.

love this move too much to get rid of it:

new up arial:

new down B!!! (its gonna be a counter that lasts A WHOLE SECOND OF COUNTERATTACK!!!!!) but ull still take the %. no knockback or flinch tho. i have to do the counterattack so for right now, its just some frames of invincibility. need to finish

up tilt (not my pic.)

foward smash (not my pic) basic beamsword smash animation

new down arial:

new (old) dash attack:

BEST PART! WHEN U THROW A BEAMSWORD. IT DOESNT SPIN. ITS LIKE A STRAIGHT SPEAR. SOOO EPIC!

i need to finish writing the sword into all the moves so it doesnt look wierd appearing and reappearing.

and no pics but his new up throw is up taunt animation with electric shooting 90 degrees up on end. awesome. no pics or vid. take my word for it? (lol this post sucks) Laugh

also no pic of his new intro. its AMAZING!!!

alot more i need to do. ill work on it this weekend after the ACT

heres a detailed look at the sword. (it doesnt work with the side B but this pic is EPIC. and it shows off the sword):

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

alphabayton
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 01:08:31 AM »

are you seriously still posting on this...

Eldiran
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »

@Quicksilver: question: how did you make the item not spin when it is thrown?

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 07:08:19 PM »

go to subaction thrown item. (might be called throw item). it should have weak medium and strong versions of them. if u look it shows the weapon collission values vary. make them a single collision point. once u do that, ull have the hitbox working
    as for the animation of the spin (ive only tried it on hard throw so idk if itll work with others. and ive only tried it on ganon. just warning), u have to make it custom (takes a long time. it was only worth it because i was already in the process because im putting ganon's sword in).  u generate item, rotate 90 degrees, set as projectile via thrown item projectile. make sure theres no x y or z rotations. (altho  a z rotation would be very very baddass.) when ajusting frams and all that, just copy the values from the normal ranged projectile values (the throw beamsword specific isnt named. ill get that for u this weekend. in the mean time, take the values from something we know, like snake's greneades)

keep in mind you have to custom make the hitboxes (make sure its a weapon collision, not offensive collision if u want it to not have custom effects or whatnot). the animation itself is a hastle. it doesnt behave like pit's arrows where they're not affected by gravity. swords still fall to the ground via normal brawl physics. they just dont rotate before they hit the ground. once they do, theyll bounce like norm and be a norm beamsword again.

throwing items variables are character specific. its kinda cool like that.
    o almost forgot, set y offset to like 18ish (ganon is tall)

lol funny glitches that happened while screwing around with beamsword thow and ganon sword hack ect:

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14
    Print
    Jump to: