Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: NaOH on September 26, 2012, 02:53:05 AM
No, I mean deleted posts of mine being permanently deleted, rather than going to the recycle bin.
If by posts you mean the lone one that got deleted from BJ's thread, there seems to have been a misunderstanding around the GMods as well as a few blunders that led to that permanent deletion.
I'm trying to sort it out. Sorry about your post.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


October 02, 2012, 10:37:24 PM #2314 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:39:30 PM by The Director
Quote from: ExorcistRain on October 02, 2012, 10:05:04 PM
Have you guys seen this person yet?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=23504
I seen him in the forum games and discussion chatter boards
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Looks like a bot. But I'll wait until the Admins make their decision before I ban this possible bot.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I've tried banning bots before, but it hasn't worked .-.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I just assumed it was some dude trying to sell us PS3 games
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Miacis on September 26, 2012, 02:24:29 PM
If by posts you mean the lone one that got deleted from BJ's thread, there seems to have been a misunderstanding around the GMods as well as a few blunders that led to that permanent deletion.
I'm trying to sort it out. Sorry about your post.
Seems to have happened again 0.o

It's been a week, and I was told that my own and my tragic buddies' warnings would be removed after the aforementioned period of time.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 03:47:26 AM
It's been a week, and I was told that my own and my tragic buddies' warnings would be removed after the aforementioned period of time.
I thought warnings lasted 2 weeks?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That's something which should preferably be brought up in the MC, not here.

Regardless, everyone with the 7 days thing got his warning removed.

Quote from: Zelia on October 08, 2012, 04:21:16 AM
I thought warnings lasted 2 weeks?
Theirs was only 7. Moderators can change the time a warning lasts, depending on the offense.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on October 08, 2012, 10:25:00 AM
That's something which should preferably be brought up in the MC, not here.

Regardless, everyone with the 7 days thing got his warning removed.
Theirs was only 7. Moderators can change the time a warning lasts, depending on the offense.
So why was KJP's warning still in effect?

October 08, 2012, 03:48:39 PM #2323 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 03:51:15 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Albafika on October 08, 2012, 02:44:33 PM
So why was KJP's warning still in effect?
I thought I had already removed it. o_O
Well, whoops I guess. Sorry KJP.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on October 08, 2012, 10:25:00 AM
Theirs was only 7. Moderators can change the time a warning lasts, depending on the offense.
Ah I see. I forget that. :/
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿