Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 21, 2012, 05:43:49 PM
I never had a chance to experience.

Neither did I, but I wish I did. D:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Can't you implement specific folders for the PM outbox too?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 24, 2012, 02:48:47 AM
Can't you implement specific folders for the PM outbox too?
You could just use labels

Quote from: パンドラのハート on December 24, 2012, 02:57:36 AM
You could just use labels

Yeah, I meant labels. But you can't label outbox PMs.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 24, 2012, 08:45:31 PM
Yeah, I meant labels. But you can't label outbox PMs.
Ooohhh.. Then i dunno. x)

The birthday section is flooded >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on January 01, 2013, 11:52:12 PMThe birthday section is flooded >.>
Happy 1000th post. <.<
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

There is a bot here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: br3compactor on December 24, 2012, 02:48:47 AM
Can&#039;t you implement specific folders labels for the PM outbox too?

Can someone at least give me a reason why it isn't implemented? :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is this the right place to report that I can't change the name of my thread without getting an error? I dunno what's wrong.


Quote from: br3compactor on January 13, 2013, 11:01:17 PM
Can someone at least give me a reason why it isn&#039;t implemented? :P
It's not something that seems to be possible to enable from the Admin Panel, and I can't find any mod for it. .w.

Quote from: Boygos on January 13, 2013, 11:30:40 PM
Is this the right place to report that I can't change the name of my thread without getting an error? I dunno what's wrong.
Yeah, it's the right place.
What kind of error are you getting?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 14, 2013, 10:21:40 AM
Yeah, it's the right place. What kind of error are you getting?
That reminds me, Lensho got an error when he tried to edit his OP yesterday.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=46484.msg1092051#msg1092051

I wonder if it's a problem with apostrophes in topic titles again.

Quote from: Vyse on January 14, 2013, 08:00:00 PM
I wonder if it's a problem with apostrophes in topic titles again.
I can try and make 2 topics, 1 with and 1 without apostrophes if you need someone to.