Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 24, 2013, 08:20:05 PM
"This user is 9 years old" <-- assuming that the birth-date is real to begin with. r)
Real or not, he's still acts like he's 9.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So ignore him. You can't just deny someone posting rights because they're annoying.



If that was the case, half the people who frequent this forum wouldn't be able to make any posts. Hey-ooooooo

there should be some age thingy though, like minimum 13, i know it's easy to bypass, but still...

Come on guys, everybody knows there are no children on this forum. Everyone who says they're under 18 is just lying about their age.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



February 26, 2013, 12:57:29 PM #2480 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:02:08 PM by Flygon
Is this a bot? Cuz I don't have a clear definition of what a bot is.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=57375.0;topicseen

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 24, 2013, 07:49:56 PM
This user is 9 years old. (Which may be legit) I suggest anyone under 13 cannot make any post, but still can view the forums. Well of course people lie about their age on the internet, but still. He&#039;s always in Flygon&#039;s thread, nagging about what he makes and ignoring what we say about him. I really doubt he&#039;s going to the message into his head.
I don't see a problem at all, annoying or not, he is complaining which consequences of freedom of speech we have to deal with, ignoring is the best solution. I made my account when I was like 12.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Members are supposed to be 13 and older.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Flygon on February 26, 2013, 12:57:29 PM
Is this a bot? Cuz I don't have a clear definition of what a bot is.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=57375.0;topicseen
Yes. That is a bot, Flygon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 26, 2013, 02:45:21 PM #2483 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:46:14 PM by GoodLuckTrying
Quote from: NaOH on February 25, 2013, 03:50:48 AM
im 12
Quote from: NaOH on January 30, 2013, 12:25:54 AM
May I suggest a steam pin thing along with the MSN and IM things down below the awards?
Adding to this: Having a Skype pin might be great, too, as MSN is soon to disappear.

Quote from: Flygon on February 26, 2013, 12:57:29 PM
Is this a bot? Cuz I don&#039;t have a clear definition of what a bot is.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=57375.0;topicseen
Has been dealt with.

I suggested a Skype pin a while back. Good to see something may be done about that...

Quote from: Kurtis Stryker on March 03, 2013, 10:29:17 PM
I Think I found a lot of bots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

March 04, 2013, 02:45:46 AM #2486 Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 02:50:10 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
I was redirected here by a staff member of KCMM since I posted something about bots in the Brawl Vault thread. First off, Brawl Vault URLs with nothing in them have appeared :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and I noticed each of the links redirect you to an empty user's vault, which I found the usernames :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What makes me think they're bots' accounts is that they're all 26 years, Stalker Kitties with 0 posts and registered last December with the same e-mail adress, same sig, same website and they are all males. Could these accounts be actually bots? I don't know, though...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on March 04, 2013, 02:45:46 AM
I was redirected here by a staff member of KCMM since I posted something about bots in the Brawl Vault thread. First off, Brawl Vault URLs with nothing in them have appeared :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and I noticed each of the links redirect you to an empty user's vault, which I found the usernames :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
What makes me think they're bots' accounts is that they're all 26 years, Stalker Kitties with 0 posts and registered last December with the same e-mail adress, same sig, same website and they are all males. Could these accounts be actually bots? I don't know, though...
Of course they're bots :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Infernape on February 22, 2013, 10:29:25 PM
something weird happen there......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it appear again!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.