Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm just gonna thank whoever it was that redid the site. It removed my false collabed hacks and now all is right with the world.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

I'm sure they function because I see other audio hacks with them up, but what exactly is it I'm supposed to do to get an audio preview to have an embedded youtube video? When I put the youtube URL into the preview box, it just gives a direct link to the video on youtube, no embedded coolness

Wrong thread. You want this one.

Anyway, just input the normal URL. Don't use the shortened "youtu.be" version.

Sorry about that, but thank you, that fixed it. For some reason it wasn't generating the youtube preview on the submission preview.

Forum clocks are an hour slow because DST.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2014, 08:32:08 PM
Forum clocks are an hour slow because DST.
"Profile->Look and Layout Preferences"
Click on "auto detect."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 09, 2014, 09:10:29 PM #2661 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 09:12:06 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Quote from: Segtendo on March 09, 2014, 08:42:35 PM
"Profile->Look and Layout Preferences"
Click on "auto detect."
I mean the actual server clock. I made a post at 1:52 p.m. and the board says it was posted at 12:52.

[edit] This post says 1:10 p.m., despite it being 2:10 p.m. GMT -8 if it's necessary. [/edit]

Just at +1 to your time.
Instead of -8, put -7.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2014, 09:10:29 PM
I mean the actual server clock. I made a post at 1:52 p.m. and the board says it was posted at 12:52.

[edit] This post says 1:10 p.m., despite it being 2:10 p.m. GMT -8 if it's necessary. [/edit]
That's exactly what the auto detect fixes...

Quote from: パンドラのハート on March 09, 2014, 09:18:15 PM
That's exactly what the auto detect fixes...
I actually clicked that and got the same result. One hour slow.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2014, 09:19:06 PM
I actually clicked that and got the same result. One hour slow.
Then do as Segtendo says, and switch it from -8 to -7.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on March 09, 2014, 09:19:44 PM
Then do as Segtendo says, and switch it from -8 to -7.
It was actually -1 when I got there. So while 0 did fix it, I clicked the auto detect again [thinking it would switch back to -1], and it stayed at 0. So now I think auto detect is broken, but it might be just me.

Thanks anyway guys.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 09, 2014, 09:23:21 PM
It was actually -1 when I got there. So while 0 did fix it, I clicked the auto detect again [thinking it would switch back to -1], and it stayed at 0. So now I think auto detect is broken, but it might be just me.

Thanks anyway guys.
Strange, auto detect works for me even if i change it manually.

Just pick the option that matches your actual time, instead of the one that should match it. And why is this a problem anyway?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MRAH
why u do dis iPad?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P