Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Weird... Even my phone doesn't do this... :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Exactly. Why am I the only one?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

The site hates Apple :P
No, seriously, I don't know... I'll ask someone who's got the same device than you
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

But nobody has ever reported this issue before apparently.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I dun recall anyone else using apples either... hmmm... have you tried other apples?

March 12, 2014, 03:23:47 AM #2675 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 02:21:30 PM by KnightMario
I've tried all 3 apples. Got 2 of each, and they just gave me a red, yellow or green screen. Strange.

I sure don't remember that award.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I have a question, I posted in many, many social and game threads here, and for some I am no longer interested in... but its a hot topic as well, how can I unsubscribe from it so I can no longer receive the new replies from it?

And the bottom of the thread right above quick reply is a notify button on the right. Click it to unsubscribe. But for whatever reason that doesn't work for me, but it might for you.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I find it odd that I have to press notify twice in order to not receive any notifications from a thread...
Thanks, that helped alot!

Quote from: KnightMario on March 16, 2014, 01:50:10 AM
And the bottom of the thread right above quick reply is a notify button on the right. Click it to unsubscribe. But for whatever reason that doesn't work for me, but it might for you.
Doesn't work for me either...

Quote from: Scout on March 16, 2014, 02:07:18 AM
I find it odd that I have to press notify twice in order to not receive any notifications from a thread...
Thanks, that helped alot!
I'll try that in a sec
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Scout on March 16, 2014, 02:07:18 AM
I find it odd that I have to press notify twice in order to not receive any notifications from a thread...
Thanks, that helped alot!
So, clicking Notify to Enable it, and then Disable it, makes it fade from the "New replies to your posts" screen?

Huh. I've been wanting to "unsubscribe" from threads I don't even post in anymore.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd love to unsubscribe from threads. I'm looking at you off-topic games. Daily notifications of things I don't care about.

Yeah you have to hit it twice if you replied but never clicked notify.
Yay I helped a lot of people =D
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

That.. actually works..? Isn't that just for the email notifications though?