Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We're not obligated to take every suggestion. This is one we're declining.

Quote from: Vyse on April 17, 2014, 10:08:00 PM
We're not obligated to take every suggestion. This is one we're declining.
Never said you guys were going to accept it, but still, I understand .

Do any Admins know what's wrong with the Forums? Despite there being only about 5 Users, the server gives the "Server Full" error, alongside the infamous 503 showing up more often.

(If this is posted more than once, then it's due to the errors).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 19, 2014, 12:56:54 PM
Do any Admins know what's wrong with the Forums? Despite there being only about 5 Users, the server gives the "Server Full" error, alongside the infamous 503 showing up more often.

(If this is posted more than once, then it's due to the errors).
Along with what KJP said,

I keep getting this

[spoiler]

All the awards are that missing image pic, I can't click the vault, or other features that don't have the icon. I can't use the search bar.

So, this is a thing...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 19, 2014, 03:24:03 PM
So, this is a thing...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was getting this all day today until now. Is this, like, the new 503 error or something?


Now the site seems to be workin' fine.

But it was constantly down through the whole day.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


What was very strange is that the Error wasn't the usual; it said your site was full....

What?

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 19, 2014, 03:24:03 PM
So, this is a thing...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That was a interesting error screen to say the least not what i expected
Although i'm pretty curious as to the cause of it as it's not the usual 503

Probably some kind of host issue. The site hasn't changed in like a month, since I implemented the Little King award.

Quote from: Chuy on April 20, 2014, 01:18:24 AM
That was a interesting error screen to say the least not what i expected
Although i'm pretty curious as to the cause of it as it's not the usual 503
It felt as if the site was going through remodeling (or a maintenance check.) but it appears thats not the case. I have to agree, It was pretty unusual

So I wasn't the only one getting that "site full" page.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Aside from getting the unusual "site full" pages, it's becoming almost impossible to post or navigate anywhere. I keep getting something like "Oops, Google Chrome can't connect to forums.kc-mm.com" and I know that it isn't my internet as I'm able to connect to every other site.

I'm going to download firefox and see if maybe it's just a chrome problem or not.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on April 20, 2014, 11:40:49 PM
Aside from getting the unusual "site full" pages, it's becoming almost impossible to post or navigate anywhere. I keep getting something like "Oops, Google Chrome can't connect to forums.kc-mm.com" and I know that it isn't my internet as I'm able to connect to every other site.

I'm going to download firefox and see if maybe it's just a chrome problem or not.

Yes we know.. I already suggested contacting the host, cause this stuff is getting really out of hand now.

Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1464Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/content/61/9260761/html/kcmm/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2308


just got that error when posting, idk if it's me or you... also the first time i get it.