Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

It actually was addressed to you. He BCCed a lot of people on that PM.

I completely forgot PMs had Bcc.
Welp, thanks.


Quote from: TheSoraKid on June 20, 2014, 10:16:27 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204559

This user is uploading portrait packs.

I've taken care of this, thanks. Next time, you might want to post this in the Brawl Vault thread.

Quote from: TheSoraKid on June 20, 2014, 10:16:27 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204559

This user is uploading portrait packs.

I have understood that is allowed as long as its plentiful, however, all of these packs were not made by him, most were made by SJS and extracted by other mods.




I was gonna delete it, but I think someone else did so already.

Post Merge: June 20, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

Darn!

Ninjad' again!

How come my tool link update isn't added yet if I have reported an outdated version of the link to Photoshop?

June 23, 2014, 10:19:19 PM #2796 Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:21:51 PM by Scout
Quote from: Albafika on June 23, 2014, 08:32:47 PM
I think a better fit would be General Tutorials. This section is strictly about Rules, Feedback and Brawl Vault; Tutorials have no place here.

Very well, should it be relocated and request it to be stickied?

Or make a new thread and request it to be stikied?

Which causes least hassle for you all?

Topic from other thread:
Quote from: Scout on June 23, 2014, 11:30:35 AM
Hello, may I ask for someone to relocate this tutorial:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64845.msg1204419#msg1204419

To somewhere where it could be more useful and easier to find? Its current location: Help & Tutorials | Tutorials | Programming Tutorials, is pretty desolate. Only 57 reads... most of which were received from the PM's I've sent to users personalty.

Since this is for uploading stuff on BV, is it possible to move it and sticky it on  Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault for a more convenient find?

We've got trouble. Access to the Data Partition for the NSTC stuff has been disabled.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 24, 2014, 06:11:18 PM
We've got trouble. Access to the Data Partition for the NSTC stuff has been disabled.
Works for me. Anyone else experiencing what Velen says?

Google Drive works for me, Dropbox link does not.


Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on June 24, 2014, 08:49:42 PM
GGD Works. DB Doesn't...

Hasn't that been the case for a while now?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on June 24, 2014, 06:11:18 PM
We've got trouble. Access to the Data Partition for the NSTC stuff has been disabled.

We've been aware that Nintendo or some anti-piracy company sent a complaint to dropbox and informed them about the unauthorized use of their files that's inside the iso.

Hi, I hpe this is the right place to report this. I've been trying  to update the first page on my personal psa thread. It seems that the post gets too long or gets too heavy because of the screenshots I used. Either way, I always get this after 2 or 3 minutes waiting to see the preview of my post or trying to post it directly:



I have seen posts in other threads with a lot more screenshots and a lot longer than mine, what means this was not happening before. I've got this message like 10 times already trying to post in different times since the last 3 days, but it doesn't seem to work.
I'd like to know if this is a temporary problem or if it's a change you guys made to the board to prevent posts from being too huge, because I'd to keep the previews of my work always on the first page instead of having them lost around several pages of the thread.

Quote from: Mortimer on July 12, 2014, 05:56:31 PM
Hi, I hpe this is the right place to report this. I've been trying  to update the first page on my personal psa thread. It seems that the post gets too long or gets too heavy because of the screenshots I used. Either way, I always get this after 2 or 3 minutes waiting to see the preview of my post or trying to post it directly:



I have seen posts in other threads with a lot more screenshots and a lot longer than mine, what means this was not happening before. I've got this message like 10 times already trying to post in different times since the last 3 days, but it doesn't seem to work.
I'd like to know if this is a temporary problem or if it's a change you guys made to the board to prevent posts from being too huge, because I'd to keep the previews of my work always on the first page instead of having them lost around several pages of the thread.

I've never saw that bug before. It looks like it needs to be fixed.