Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 212
Author Topic: Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates  (Read 993756 times)
Vish
Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: December 01, 2010, 09:29:10 PM »

can some1 tell me how 2 weport people onhear? sinse ths dood desves o get banned; http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9168

That's an adbot, but...on the bottom right of every post it says "Report to moderator". >.>

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: December 03, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »

I can no longer delete my topics. Is this something new that was just implemented into the forum recently?

Also, how does one go about bringing a topic to attention without bumping? My topic wasn't even a day old and it's on the second page already; now no one will ever see it. What should I do if this happens?
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 05:23:20 PM by (specter) » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: December 04, 2010, 10:25:31 AM »

Also, how does one go about bringing a topic to attention without bumping? My topic wasn't even a day old and it's on the second page already; now no one will ever see it. What should I do if this happens?

You'd have to bump it then. >_>

If it's a hack topic, you have to try making things interesting enough to keep people posting. If it's a request, hope it's something a lot of people want or something someone wouldn't mind making.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: December 04, 2010, 02:42:27 PM »

If it's a hack topic, you have to try making things interesting enough to keep people posting. If it's a request, hope it's something a lot of people want or something someone wouldn't mind making.

But I thought the rules said you can't bump if it's not contributing to the topic.

Also, it's none of the things you said; all my topics are usually help topics. And I know people know the answers to them, they just probably don't feel like answering or the people that know the answers aren't lurking that board a tthe right time.

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2010, 08:12:35 AM »

But I thought the rules said you can't bump if it's not contributing to the topic.

Also, it's none of the things you said; all my topics are usually help topics. And I know people know the answers to them, they just probably don't feel like answering or the people that know the answers aren't lurking that board a tthe right time.

I know how that is. My tutorial threads get very little responses. I just have to assume it's helping. If it's a help thread, then people either don't know or don't feel like answering for whatever reason because they think someone else will answer.

After a week, if nobody answers your help thread and you still don't know. Bump it. >_>

The rule is more against repeatedly bumping topics in a short period of time.
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 08:13:46 AM by dingoberriz » Logged

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: December 06, 2010, 01:31:12 PM »

I know how that is. My tutorial threads get very little responses. I just have to assume it's helping. If it's a help thread, then people either don't know or don't feel like answering for whatever reason because they think someone else will answer.

After a week, if nobody answers your help thread and you still don't know. Bump it. >_>

The rule is more against repeatedly bumping topics in a short period of time.

Lol that's pretty much the case with me because the only threads I've made on this forum are all help threads. Very few aren't. It's so annoying and even more annoying when I bump it and still get nothing.

And ok; I have bumped only the ones that had almost no responses or none at all, and on the next page. That's when I usually will start to bump.

What if after I bump it goes right to the second page again really fast? Can I still bump?
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:34:33 PM by (specter) » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2010, 11:07:43 AM »

Is it possible for me to report somebody?  There is a user called KeyBlader.  He's a noob, but he keeps needlessly trolling and flaming Hollow and his PSAs.  I believe he is breaching the following rule:

Trolling: Posting with the sole purpose of annoying other users, provoking flames.
         Examples: Going into a person’s texture topic and saying “You suck” without offering any actual criticism; posting false information.

Therefore, I think he deserves some sort of warning and/or punishment for breaking the rules and annoying not only such a renowned member of our community as Hollow, but quite a few other people as well. 

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: December 07, 2010, 12:33:13 PM »

Is it possible for me to report somebody?  There is a user called KeyBlader.  He's a noob, but he keeps needlessly trolling and flaming Hollow and his PSAs.  I believe he is breaching the following rule:

Trolling: Posting with the sole purpose of annoying other users, provoking flames.
         Examples: Going into a person’s texture topic and saying “You suck” without offering any actual criticism; posting false information.

Therefore, I think he deserves some sort of warning and/or punishment for breaking the rules and annoying not only such a renowned member of our community as Hollow, but quite a few other people as well. 

It is possible. Just click "report to moderator" in the same area as one of his posts. It's right down here V

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: December 20, 2010, 04:23:51 AM »

^Bot anyone? Im srs here

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: December 20, 2010, 12:47:10 PM »

^Bot anyone? Im srs here

Oh nah that's just my friend he's a good guy.

LOL just kidding.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2010, 02:37:46 PM »

Lol at a bot posting in the MODERATION topic XDDD

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: December 20, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »

I haz suggestion:

On-topic Discussion and Help boards get divided into 2 sub-boards
    the the first division of the On-topic being important brawl reference stuff, and whatever else could be deemed useful, and the other division...the rest of the threads that are on there

The first help division being non-n00b help where people actually have some kind of problem that isn't answered in any guide, and the other division being n00by help.

Whatcha say

msp26
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: December 20, 2010, 05:07:34 PM »

I haz suggestion:

the the first division of the On-topic being important brawl reference stuff, and whatever else could be deemed useful, and the other division...the rest of the threads that are on there

The first help division being non-n00b help where people actually have some kind of problem that isn't answered in any guide, and the other division being n00by help.

Whatcha say

good idea

MY BRAWL FC: 0518-2106-8197
    MY MARIO KART WII FC: 1377-1732-1925

stickman
    Extreme Kitten

Why are you hitting yourself?

• Awards Pin Collector Ninja Helping Hand Active Contributor

« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »

I haz suggestion:

Whatcha say

..nobody would post in the noob thread...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2010, 07:51:06 PM »

I haz suggestion:

Whatcha say

..nobody would post in the noob thread...
    The noob thread would be for the new people. People who've been around for a while would post in the non-noob thread.
    Just saying.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 212
    Print
    Jump to: