Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: libertyernie on March 24, 2011, 03:47:01 AM
I can't delete the poll on this topic - it givbes me a session verification error. Could you help?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20291.0
It does let me edit the poll, though.
Every poll has this same error O_o" I can't remove any of mine either..

March 25, 2011, 09:22:18 PM #151 Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:39:33 PM by SmashClash
I messaged someone and they couldn't reply back by PM because it said my inbox was to full.
My Inbox was working at 556 and under.
I started to delete unnecessary PMs ALL the way until 126 or so. It says 97% full.
I deleted 300 PMs and it still won't work! :( Can you please extend the PMs limit. :(
I've had way more than this amount of PMs before, so now it's just erroring me!

Nvm, it works!

Ive been having that poll deleting error lately too. >.>

I can't remove the poll of my thread.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.810

That said :

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

Quote from: KTH on April 09, 2011, 10:13:04 PM
I can't remove the poll of my thread.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.810

That said :

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.
A lot of people have that including me.

April 11, 2011, 11:50:47 AM #155 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:53:15 AM by _Data_Drain_
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18092
I believe we have a hack thief... And not a very good one, this is Micaiah's Zack... You can tell.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16373
See? They even used the SAME PICTURE!
>_<;

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 11, 2011, 11:50:47 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18092
I believe we have a hack thief... And not a very good one, this is Micaiah's Zack... You can tell.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16373
See? They even used the SAME PICTURE!
>_<;
Exact same picture in the 3slot just re-uploaded... Really some people are just idiots...
Sorry for that but i really mean it >_>"
Note: That "idiot" was not directed at you Data ;)

This is my first stolen hack so please don't complain or argue.

April 11, 2011, 02:28:22 PM #158 Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 02:33:45 PM by Gracelyn Pride
Reported it, it's an exact copy. I checked in bbox, it's the same... :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^Just in case he removes it before anyone sees it.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on April 11, 2011, 11:50:47 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18092
I believe we have a hack thief... And not a very good one, this is Micaiah's Zack... You can tell.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16373
See? They even used the SAME PICTURE!
>_<;

That not need to go on "Brawl Vault" thread?

Hello there... just a suggestion:

Quote from: cx_asuka on April 20, 2011, 05:35:13 PM
A little off-topic here, but the rules need to be updated... they lack A LOT of info about some rules of these boards... necroposting being one of them...
There's not even info about the size of avatars.

How do you expect people to follow your rules when you don't even make them clear?

And no, I'm not complaining because of recent events and/or moderation status on other members... just pointing it out.

true. i think we do need to make the rules more specific... another project to do
but necroposting is defined in the spamming part of the rules. i'm more lenient with the time between (i'd allow up to 3 weeks instead of the 1 in the rules - that's just me) but something like 4 months without contributing anything to the topic is just annoying. i recently just bumped 3 people on the warnings because of necroposting in one of my old topics because one person just said "thank you" and then the other two mini-modded instead of reporting the original poster. i agree that the rules can (and should) be more clear, but at least for necroposting, common sense should play some kind of role in it, shouldnt it?

i thought that avatars were automatically resized if they were too big? but there's a signature rule in there and it is specific with dimensions.

Perhaps another Email or PM for everyone about the rules? It seems that now a days New members dont even bother to look at the rules... >_>... I know its common Sense to a least read the rules of a forum, it they exist, but its seems some people lack that today... Just a suggestion..
FC:4898-8419-2778

^This is true

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Deathstroke. on April 20, 2011, 06:41:26 PM
Perhaps another Email or PM for everyone about the rules? It seems that now a days New members dont even bother to look at the rules... >_>... I know its common Sense to a least read the rules of a forum, it they exist, but its seems some people lack that today... Just a suggestion..

This. I warned two people who haven't read the rules, and they PMed me saying that they hate the rules. >_>