Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 04:17:11 AM
People should stop using weird nam-
....Nevermind. XD
You're the one talking ;P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 24, 2011, 05:45:48 AM #436 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 05:47:40 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: ピカノ on July 24, 2011, 04:16:04 AMNo problem. :D

*Gave me an excuse to set up Japanese on here*
I would love to see other usernames in differant languages. :P

I think i would love to see more users with japanese usernames. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: LordNOaH on July 24, 2011, 03:17:49 AM
but I heard
Well, obviously, I changed the code so we can.

And if an admin does something silly like remove his/her warning, well, that's a pretty clear-cut case of power abuse.

okay, question for the mods.

when is says "No CSPs in the Vault", does it mean no individual CSPs? if so, then we can upload Packs of CSPs and CSS stuff, right?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 26, 2011, 03:15:29 AM
okay, question for the mods.

when is says "No CSPs in the Vault", does it mean no individual CSPs? if so, then we can upload Packs of CSPs and CSS stuff, right?
Pack a CSP with a hack, that will do. Or a custom made CSS/SSS with CSP's/SSP's and such. (I think)


Okay, so I believe something is wrong with the "Leave words uncensored" box in our options.
I ticked it to leave words uncensored, but I still see "[censored]" on the bad words.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 26, 2011, 08:56:27 PM
I ticked it to leave words uncensored, but I still see "[censored]" on the bad words.
Did you then click "Change Profile" at the bottom to actually save your change?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 26, 2011, 03:15:29 AM
when is says "No CSPs in the Vault", does it mean no individual CSPs? if so, then we can upload Packs of CSPs and CSS stuff, right?
If it's just an image, or even a set of images, I'd say don't put it there.

If you want to upload a modified CSS/SSS/whatever with the images already inserted, be my guest.

Quote from: Vyse on July 26, 2011, 08:59:28 PM
Did you then click "Change Profile" at the bottom to actually save your change?
It's been checked off before.
I clicked "Change Profile" again to be sure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, I just tested toggling it on and off, and it worked fine for me, so... I dunno.

Quote from: Vyse on July 26, 2011, 09:13:13 PM
Well, I just tested toggling it on and off, and it worked fine for me, so... I dunno.
I toggled it off. I typed in a swear, and then previewed it. I got "[censored]"
Turned it back on. Typed the same word. I got the word I typed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25844.msg605282#msg605282
Stallion's post, on my end, has "[censored]" in a couple spots.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happens to me too.
I just tested turning it on and off without results.

Also, seems like more words are censored this time.

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 26, 2011, 09:17:44 PM
I toggled it off. I typed in a swear, and then previewed it. I got "[censored]"
Turned it back on. Typed the same word. I got the word I typed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25844.msg605282#msg605282
Stallion's post, on my end, has "[censored]" in a couple spots.

Are you sure he's not trolling you and not typing, "[censored]" for the lols?

nah here's how it currently works.  If you have it set to keep the words sensored, your words will also display "[censored]" despite others settings.  Which shouldn't be a problem really.  If you're going to swear, turn the sensor off.

Okay, I think I found the problem.
When they posted, they had the box unchecked.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]