Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

im on alot, i can help mod the texture threads if its needed...

Quote from: songeflemy on October 01, 2011, 08:53:54 PM
I wonder, since the post count is worth whining about most of the time, can't we just get rid of it all together, or make it invisible to the users so people won't know when they reach a rank?

Pretty sure we could just remove all the ranks too, and if not, just have 1 rank being KCMM User achieved at 0 posts and above.

I approve of just getting rid of the count is possible.

I made a report today. It was on the Off Topic section. Hope it's taken care of and all that.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 10:30:27 AM
I made a report today. It was on the Off Topic section. Hope it's taken care of and all that.

Please don't post here whenever you report something.

We'll get to it.

Quote from: Oizen™ on October 02, 2011, 06:59:48 AM

Pretty sure we could just remove all the ranks too, and if not, just have 1 rank being KCMM User achieved at 0 posts and above.

I approve of just getting rid of the count is possible.

I don't think getting rid of ranks are necessary.


October 02, 2011, 08:04:11 PM #1131 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:11:22 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: songeflemy on October 02, 2011, 07:47:47 PM
I don't think getting rid of ranks are necessary.
Then what's the point ... ?
There can still be people whining about having higher/lesser ranks, or about some people spamming to get better ranks.

Maybe that could be an improvement esthetically-speaking, but the post-count whiners will stilll have plenty reasons to go on with the hate-fest.

Seriously, I'm still amazed people even care about this. Who gives a [censored] ?
To me, the only interest of post count is being a landmark to give cute and customised Kitten ranks to our users. If I could make ranks based on the number of pageviews or lines typed, I'd do it just the same. Because no matter the number, it's only used as a landmark anyways.

Contribution =/= Post counts. No matter the counted/not-counted boards.
A user can post as much [censored] as you want in Beyond's thread, or in the Family for all I care, I'll still consider that mk64n or PW have contributed 200x more than him. >_>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

huh...
there's a crapload of roleplaying threads now :srs:

are you guys allowed to do something about that? where, like, you have to have someone approve it who is appointed to do that? and if it's not a quality game/roleplay, then you can't make it?
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh for [censored]'s sake with the roleplaying.

No. We don't exercise quality control on the Vault; we're definitely not going to do it for games. If you don't like an RP, just don't go in it.

Not complaining or anything, just curious, but my post count just went from 99X to the high 300's. Is this a glitch or is this not counting some previous Off-Topic posts?

We did a post recount a while ago... Looking at your post distribution, your current number is accurate.

. . .

I got this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well what i find troubling is, i got this awhile ago and i wanted to say something about...

Like my username being changed to Marcov15, so is this something i should worry about?....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on October 05, 2011, 11:55:57 PM
. . .

I got this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Well what i find troubling is, i got this awhile ago and i wanted to say something about...

Like my username being changed to Marcov15, so is this something i should worry about?....
That has happened to me before :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 05, 2011, 11:57:35 PM
That has happened to me before :srs:
Yeah, i experienced it a couple of mins ago.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I to had it a few times, somehow it tries to load the wrong account somewhere?