Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I use the Messages button.

The buttons I've never clicked on there are "Rules", "KCMM Youtube Channel" and "picano"

Quote from: Albafika on December 11, 2011, 04:18:08 PM
The buttons I've never clicked on there are "Rules", "KCMM Youtube Channel" and "picano"
Same here.

When I check my messages, I go to the top-right of the page.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



December 11, 2011, 06:03:11 PM #1518 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:07:24 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: LordNOaH on December 11, 2011, 05:33:10 PM
Do you know the server hosting costs per year, and how much is covered by donations and ad revenue?
More or less. The server hosting fees are currently taken care of by Dantarion, so I don't know how much our hosting costs him, right now.
However, if we want a decent server upgrade, we'll need around 1 or 2 hundreds a month.

The ad revenue is still rather random, and we don't know yet how much exactly the BV ads will get us ... So we're trying to raise as many funds as possible through the New Year Giveaway to get a nice kickstart.
If the ads give us a surplus of money, we'll find a way to pump it back into the community. By either using these giveaways, or by doing ad-free monthes.
I guess we'll improvise, if there's too much moneys in our coffers. It's not our biggest priority right now, because we're still far from getting anything If we could get 100$ a month for a whole year, it would already be splendid.

For a year, that would make it something like $1500 + $30 of domain names.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

December 12, 2011, 10:44:38 PM #1519 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:31:50 PM by Sally P.
I'm trying out a new plug in on KcMm:E. If it turns out well, I hope you guys would like to give it a look and see if you like it.

edit: the test came out better then I expected. The Plug in I just tested was called Aeva Light. It supports a wide range of Media links, and it currently supports Youtube's new youtu.be link. Also you won't need [youtube] bbc anymore as it'll auto embed it. If you'd like to run any tests, you're welcome to play with KcMm:E's site and see how you like it.

Ps: the [youtube] bbc code will still work if you uninstall the bbc code package, so you don't need to worry about any Youtube stuff being busted.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



December 14, 2011, 10:27:37 PM #1520 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:31:35 PM by Cascade Hellsing
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36588.0

Not sure how I should report this. I mean for one, it's in the wrong section. But also, it's over a month old. So my instincts are saying that it's necroposting, but it's for a request, which is acceptable...

So what ruling would this go under?

EDIT: wait... miss read. The guy bumping it was bumping because he wanted a PSA, when it's a texture request.... so... I'm now very much confused even more so...

December 14, 2011, 10:43:22 PM #1521 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:03:31 PM by Puraidou Kurosaki
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38340.0


Ghost topic .-.


edit:
http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/Untitled-5.png

I have had this error happen when using the member search and clicking on his name, it won't change when refreshing but when i edit the ID to someone else it works. If edit it and put his ID again, it does load normally.


re-edit: Just tried it again, now it does work :/
Must have been a hickup.

Quote from: Ӄit on December 11, 2011, 03:19:08 PM
I don't use the messages button.. When I wanna send a PM I click the lil "IM" bubble or when I get a private I just use the pop-up. else I goto the top right and click the link instead, bypassing the Button entierly.

As sad as this sounds, I just found out that you could do that. =x

I would usually just click on someone's name to go to their profile, then scroll down and click "Send this member a personal message" under the additional information part.

Hm... Say... Maybe that "IM" bubble... Should be changed to a "PM" bubble... That would make it more... Accurate.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 15, 2011, 09:22:22 PM
Hm... Say... Maybe that "IM" bubble... Should be changed to a "PM" bubble... That would make it more... Accurate.

That would be good. Also, take the time to remove the white spots around the edges. Shouldn't take more than 30 seconds, really.




lolwut SJS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vyse on December 18, 2011, 09:34:57 PM
It is already there.

And I don't see any record of it being moved.
It looks like an overdose of puzzles can cause hallucinations. <_>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.