Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ive been thinking that u should remove dasdonkey team from the front page, since it doesnt even exist anymore...

February 11, 2012, 03:37:03 PM #1786 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:38:13 PM by Miacis
Got ourselves a new Global Moderator : Albafika.
Be nice to him. :3

We're trying to replace some of our older, inactive GMods with fresher blood, now. Hopefully people who are more active and involved on the boards and on the hacking scene, to provide you guys with better services on KCMM as a whole.

Quote from: jokekid on February 10, 2012, 11:55:54 AM
ive been thinking that u should remove dasdonkey team from the front page, since it doesnt even exist anymore...
I'll tell Jack to do that, yeah.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Grats and all that.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Congrats Weenie :3

You'll do this forum some good :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Congrats to Albafika!  You've earned it!

Also, good to see that the site is getting some new mods.  Not to say that the existing mods/admins were doing a bad job, but with the amount of crap going on I doubt it was easy for you guys to deal with everything in a timely manner.

Here's hoping the new blood will make everyone's experience better.

Congrats Albafika. About time we get some more active staff members.

Now I can make evil comics about you! Don't ban me D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Congrats to Albafika, probably one of the best choices out there.


Anyways, seems like for some reason I forgot to reply about the signature thing.
It would be appreciated if you brought it up again Miacis, even if the staff isn't that interested in it.


Quote from: Miacis on January 28, 2012, 11:24:42 PM
Well, signatures don't seem to bother other team members just as much as they do to me ... last time I asked for some clarification on size issue, I got a good lack of answers and a disappointing poll.

I bet that's because most staff members aren't even that active, so it wouldn't even concern them or worry the size of sigs.


Quote from: Miacis on January 28, 2012, 11:24:42 PM
Personnally, I'd say no.

I think they should, because I share these opinions:

Quote from: Albafika on January 29, 2012, 02:06:34 AM
They should. Not under the actual measures, but some specific ones, as I used to have problems before with the loading of the page and it behaving slowly due to the massive load of images.

Quote from: ɱillenia on January 29, 2012, 05:46:28 AM
yeah, even when tagged as a spoiler, it still loads the file anyways, adding to a person's load of bandwidth.

As I mentioned before, there was a guy with 1 visible randomized signature and 10 signatures of 690x250 px inside a spoiler.


Quote from: Miacis on January 28, 2012, 11:24:42 PM
I personally think it should be reduced. 250 is pretty stupid.

I totally agree, I mean, look at my current sig, it's 240 px tall... it's too damn big.
Most of the time the signature occupies more space than the contents of the post.

2 pics max (including those in spoilers) with a max height of 200 pixels combined

Quote from: Equilibrium on February 09, 2012, 07:33:40 AM
One of the things that i dislike about sDoom is that he plans tons of PSA's, says no one else can use even a part of his idea's but ends up not making 80% of then. But no one is allowed to even have something similar to his moveset.

I mean really? Anyone can make what they want, the movesets aren't copyrighted..

With that said, I'm done with that topic. I'd like the suggestion KJP made as well.
What?  Does he tell people to not make things if he's working on them?

Quote from: LordNOaH on February 11, 2012, 05:22:17 PM
What?  Does he tell people to not make things if he's working on them?
That and even when he ends up not making the moveset.

Quote from: Equilibrium on February 11, 2012, 05:44:54 PM
That and even when he ends up not making the moveset.
I'll take your word for all of this.  That's easily remedied:  Ignore him.  There's no rules against making things more than once.  Imagine how less shadows there would be on the vault if there was though....

Quote from: LordNOaH on February 11, 2012, 05:48:07 PM
I'll take your word for all of this.  That's easily remedied:  Ignore him.  There's no rules against making things more than once.
Mhm, could't agree more. Rofl, only 1 or 2 would be left or so? xD

Thanks, everyone!

Quote from: SJS on February 11, 2012, 04:58:17 PM
Congrats Albafika. About time we get some more active staff members.

Now I can make evil comics about you!
I'll keep an eye on you.  :>.>:
Quote from: LordNOaH on February 11, 2012, 05:22:17 PM
What?  Does he tell people to not make things if he's working on them?
I remember SDo0m saying something similar. I think it he asked for his planned moveset ideas to not to be taken and made, as he was going to.

He didn't specifically said not to take any ideas from it, more like to not to make the PSA he had written up to make.


So.. uhm. Any word about that Plugin idea? also I'd like to promote our Minecraft server a bit better then just a lone topic "hidden away"..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!