Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2012, 05:53:19 PM
Is this all a [hiss!]ing joke? It sure seems like it..
Look at the date, what do you think?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2012, 05:53:19 PM
Is this all a [hiss!]ing joke? It sure seems like it..
Sadly, it is.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Anyone notice the cat in the bottom of the page? lol


Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 01, 2012, 05:53:19 PM
Is this all a [hiss!]ing joke? It sure seems like it..
Yes its all a perfect joke on a perfect day  :P

-

Quote from: xxTerminatorxx on April 01, 2012, 04:49:20 PM
Thank you fur tailing me. Also, since you mentioned it, you said my thread was pawsted in the wrong section. That wasn't a request, but if there's gonna be a problem I should just pawst in the request thread, right?
Post it in the Help section of either Programming or here

*Sigh* stupid cats pranking the web...
I'll accept Diviantart...
But here...
:srs:
It's kind of an annoying joke...
really ....
almost as annoying as mister over 9000 :/

I love how people can't take a joke for a day, yet they complain about it.

It's a 1 day joke, deal with it. Or stay away for today :)

lol I'm not complaining I'm just saying it's annoying that it has to be every site and not just here :P
Just a day, but seriously...*shrug*

I know it's just a day.

I'm just not a fan with it. It breaks some pictures around here (SJS's portraits, for example).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 01, 2012, 08:25:58 PM
I know it's just a day.

I'm just not a fan with it. It breaks some pictures around here (SJS's purrtraits, for example).
I purrsonally still don't really see a real issue. I wouldn't mind it for one day, especially on April 1st.

But i get your side, broken pics aren't the funniest things to have.

April 01, 2012, 08:31:07 PM #2004 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:34:52 PM by Miacis
It's not like it's impawssible to have fun on the forum without a few pictures though.
And even if you, like, need the CSPs right now, there's still his LST topic.

Don't take it purrsonnally, but I wish that people would try to disregard the "bad side of things" when such events take place, and have fun along with other people.
It's a once-a-year occasion, and it always takes a bit of purrpurration from us to do that. (Not TOO much but a bit.)

You guys have 364 days a year to view the boards normally, looks at hack sumissions normally and look at various pictures. What about taking that rare other day to do some diffurent things? Even if a few stuff isn't working PURRFECTLY.
I don't know, maybe that's just me, but it feels like a better repurrtition of priorities to me.  :-\
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Yes, I know he linked to his LST thread.
I was just stating that his images were broken...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2012, 08:31:07 PM
It's not like it's impawssible to have fun on the forum without a few pictures though.
And even if you, like, need the CSPs right now, there's still his LST topic.

Don't take it purrsonnally, but I wish that people would try to disregard the "bad side of things" when such events take place, and have fun along with other people.
It's a once-a-year occasion, and it always takes a bit of purrpurration from us to do that. (Not TOO much but a bit.)

You guys have 364 days a year to view the boards normally, looks at hack sumissions normally and look at various pictures. What about taking that rare other day to do some diffurent things? Even if a few stuff isn't working PURRFECTLY.
I don't know, maybe that's just me, but it feels like a better repurrtition of priorities to me.  :-\

Can you please install a like button? I want to hammer one on the post of yours ._.

Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2012, 08:31:07 PM
It's not like it's impawssible to have fun on the forum without a few pictures though.
And even if you, like, need the CSPs right now, there's still his LST topic.

Don't take it purrsonnally, but I wish that people would try to disregard the "bad side of things" when such events take place, and have fun along with other people.
It's a once-a-year occasion, and it always takes a bit of purrpurration from us to do that. (Not TOO much but a bit.)

You guys have 364 days a year to view the boards normally, looks at hack sumissions normally and look at various pictures. What about taking that rare other day to do some diffurent things? Even if a few stuff isn't working PURRFECTLY.
I don't know, maybe that's just me, but it feels like a better repurrtition of priorities to me.  :-\


Agreed on all accounts.

And it's not like the cat puns make it impossible to understand what anyone's saying... unless of course they're the type of people who just can't be bothered with thinking. like those who spell you as u and anything else of that nature.

Guys, there's one thing we all should have learned from the countless discussions in this thread:

Brawl Hacking is srs business, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

In my opinion, the cat stars should stay. Makes more sense with the whole kitty look as it is :P

Quote from: Drachenzorn on April 01, 2012, 09:12:12 PM
Guys, there's one thing we all should have learned from the countless discussions in this thread:

Brawl Hacking is srs business, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
*like*