Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.



. . .
Looks like there is a new problem afoot...It suddenly started happening.

A blank white page that says "No input file specified." Now it keeps happening quite often now. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 17, 2012, 11:55:44 PM
. . .
Looks like there is a new problem afoot...It suddenly started happening.

A blank white page that says "No input file specified." Now it keeps happening quite often now. >.>
I wanted to post this, but yea. I've been getting that error too...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I got that as well.  Is this a legit problem or is it no big deal?

I'd hate for the old errors to come back in new and mysterious forms.

I got that problem a couple mins ago. I only faced it when I post something.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Quote from: Vyse on June 18, 2012, 01:09:33 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Well it's not happening right now at the moment. But when it does, I'll take a screen cap.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It was an expected issue, and has been resolved as of yesterday.
-Jack H.

I got this message while sending a PM to a friend.



Though I did send the PM to the person. Is error gonna be a problem in the future?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Just a glitch on the host side. Pretty rare.

Quote from: Vyse on June 24, 2012, 08:10:47 AM
Just a glitch on the host side. Pretty rare.
I see. Ok I understand.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

June 27, 2012, 04:28:02 PM #2172 Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:30:05 PM by Kit Ballard - CellPhone
Not to sound needy, but wonder if you could add a theme of white back drop and black default text? It's kind of hard to see some of the board at times

Quote from: Kit Ballard - CellPhone on June 27, 2012, 04:28:02 PM
Not to sound needy, but wonder if you could add a theme of white back drop and black default text? It's kind of hard to see some of the board at times
specially with colored text...

Quote from: Kit Ballard - CellPhone on June 27, 2012, 04:28:02 PM
Not to sound needy, but wonder if you could add a theme of white back drop and black default text? It's kind of hard to see some of the board at times
Quote from: jokekid on June 28, 2012, 01:12:38 PM
specially with colored text...
Exactly, people are too used to light colored text color (Like me), so making the board white would be painful to read, which I know, since sometimes my browser won't load the black color and show the font as white for days.

Maybe if there's an option to disable colored text all around, it would work.