Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on June 28, 2012, 01:31:37 PM
Maybe if there's an option to disable colored text all around, it would work.
If someone did this, they'll be my hero :srs:

I would also enjoy that
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 28, 2012, 03:53:44 PM #2177 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 03:55:06 PM by Kit Ballard - CellPhone
Me, I just want the theme i''m using now as witte with black defaulr text cause it's hard to see some stuff on the cell

June 29, 2012, 12:42:35 AM #2178 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:23:43 AM by xmanfit0
Hey gaiz. And Kit! Long time no see.

Anyhow, complaint/report:

It appears that the "I have my own pic" field for one's profile image automatically rejects all https links. Fix please?

Also, could the maximum size for one's avatar be added to both the KC:MM rules, and on the actual profile image page, so that users are more informed?


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Quote from: xmanfit0 on June 29, 2012, 12:42:35 AM
Hey gaiz. And Kit! Long time no see.

Anyhow, complaint/report:

It appears that the "I have my own pic" field for one's profile image automatically rejects all https links. Fix please?

Also, could the maximum size for one's avatar be added to both the KC:MM rules, and on the actual profile image page, so that users are more informed?


Eyyy, Xman. Long time no see. :)

Not sure why your having that problem.. It doesn't happen to me. :/

And that's a good suggestion.

(secretly bumps)

Still think it would be a good idea to have the Resources up there on the nav bar.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I agree as well. It's a good idea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Would it be possible to implement a system that allows one to delete all their posts in a specific thread? Or at least some way to turn off getting notified that someone has made a reply in it?

And I'm not talking about getting e-mailed, I mean when you click the "Show new replies to your posts" link.

Pretty sure someone has brought this up before, just thought I'd ask.

Quote from: Stratos on June 29, 2012, 10:39:19 PM
Would it be possible to implement a system that allows one to delete all their posts in a specific thread? Or at least some way to turn off getting notified that someone has made a reply in it?

And I'm not talking about getting e-mailed, I mean when you click the "Show new replies to your posts" link.

Pretty sure someone has brought this up before, just thought I'd ask.


this^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd like a Zelda theme... if that were possible. Something dark forest green... dunno, i guess default isnt bad
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Honestly I would like to see different themed backgrounds. But I would also like to say, that we shouldn't request so much. Let's let Vyse decided on what he wants to do. 
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on June 29, 2012, 11:23:35 PM
Honestly I would like to see different themed backgrounds. But I would also like to say, that we shouldn't request so much. Let's let Vyse decided on what he wants to do. 

Understood. Is Vyse the one who puts all the stuff in? Err... makes things happen here?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 30, 2012, 01:13:47 AM
Understood. Is Vyse the one who puts all the stuff in? Err... makes things happen here?
Well, he can code, but he isn't the only one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


What's up guys?

I know you are most familiar with the "Official" or "General" threads we have out there, to keep this forum as clean as possible.

I've been pondering on having a "Brawl snapshots thread" and make an official/general one. Though, I don't know if I should dig for one, and necropost it since I know there's at least two other threads for that, that have died, or just make a brand new one, and start from there.