Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on August 04, 2012, 03:18:08 PM
Judging from the time this happened, I'm guessing the host was just doing some kind of maintenance. Because no one else has mentioned it, and it's not happening anymore.
Hmm... I see. Thanks for telling me.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I noticed the site now shows ads at the bottom of every page surfing the forums, is there a way to somehow disable them? Maybe like an option in the profiles settings?


Quote from: ½­ on August 07, 2012, 10:56:06 PMI noticed the site now shows ads at the bottom of every page surfing the forums, is there a way to somehow disable them? Maybe like an option in the profiles settings?
Adblock app = problem solved. But then you'll get a smaller message suggesting for you to turn off Adblock.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I understand the ads thing, but I'm not sure how safe they are... right now I got some stupid "View Singles in Murfreesboro" while triggering my Bandicam's (My screen recorder) frame counter...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ƈhibi Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 07, 2012, 10:59:35 PM
I understand the ads thing, but I'm not sure how safe they are... right now I got some stupid "View Singles in Murfreesboro" while triggering my Bandicam's (My screen recorder) frame counter...
Adblock also solves that problem too. But that same small message will appear.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The ads are gone. I didn't even know they were there, but that [censored] is not cool.

Quote from: Vyse on August 07, 2012, 11:19:20 PM
The ads are gone. I didn't even know they were there, but that [censored] is not cool.
Freaking wow. Seriously. Wow. Pleas and [censored] were fine, but this? What's with him? Why is he still an Administrator, dare I ask?

Good question honestly... From what I understand, he didn't even get permission from the other admins before doing this...

I had this idea pop into my head. I know hack packs are not generally welcomed on the Vault, but it seems wrong to discourage them completely. Why not make a section on the forums for hack packs and encourage users to post them there instead of uploading them to the Vault?

Hack packs do have their uses. I was able to fix many broken download links on Brawl Vault by sifting through old hack packs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 09, 2012, 06:48:19 PM
I had this idea pop into my head. I know hack packs are not generally welcomed on the Vault, but it seems wrong to discourage them completely. Why not make a section on the forums for hack packs and encourage users to post them there instead of uploading them to the Vault?

Hack packs do have their uses. I was able to fix many broken download links on Brawl Vault by sifting through old hack packs.
Rather than this, I prefer if a Tag is to be added to the submission on type of hack, and have it take on the spot of this section, as this section basically shows all the model imports only, which is kinda useless.

Having the Vault, searching for stuff is easier, I don't think it's advantageous to just drop it all on different threads on a section and have users lurk there to find the DL links.

Can we make It so that people who have never posted a topic before need to have their topics approved before they appear? Lately, all that have been getting posted in the character texture and vertex hacks section are topics that don't belong there. It's getting annoying.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



... So I just broke a limit that I didn't know existed. Why can users only send 35 Private Messages per hour?
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 12, 2012, 07:13:37 AM
... So I just broke a limit that I didn't know existed. Why can users only send 35 Private Messages per hour?
Why would you send 35 messages in an hour? PMs =/= Chat. ._.

LOL!
35 PMs in one frigging hour!?