Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Aafyre on July 11, 2011, 01:39:33 AM
Hey those are looking really nice. Kinda makes me want to revamp my Sephiroth vertex.

...then will ya? (not that it looks bad its great but just...will ya?)

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 01:52:25 AM
...then will ya? (not that it looks bad its great but just...will ya?)

maybe he can make his hair flow
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on July 11, 2011, 04:00:57 AM
maybe he can make his hair flow

nah, we cant yet with the current model as it has no bones to control his hair movement.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Does anyone know if it's possible with the PSA to attach, say... ZSS's ponytail to Sephiroth's head? That could make for some nice hair.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 11, 2011, 04:18:46 AM
Does anyone know if it's possible with the PSA to attach, say... ZSS's ponytail to Sephiroth's head? That could make for some nice hair.

yeah that can be done if the file size of the hair is below 50KB
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


or attach his cape to his head and vertex it into hair
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Person on July 11, 2011, 04:00:57 AM
maybe he can make his hair flow
Quote from: Person on July 11, 2011, 04:34:04 AM
or attach his cape to his head and vertex it into hair
I actually spent a little bit of time before trying to hex the bone structure so the cape comes off of his head though I stopped looking into it. It would work well because there are so many bones for just the cape and its already there in the model. And we wouldn't have to animate any of them because they are controlled by gravity and wind.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 11, 2011, 04:51:50 AMI actually spent a little bit of time before trying to hex the bone structure so the cape comes off of his head though I stopped looking into it. It would work well because there are so many bones for just the cape and its already there in the model. And we wouldn't have to animate any of them because they are controlled by gravity and wind.
Aafyre have been asking if this is possible ever since he first released Sephiroth... I'm sure he'll revamp it right away if it's really possible and it's done. It's the only thing that's been turning him off all this time, If I recall correctly. xD


Quote from: Aafyre on July 11, 2011, 03:33:36 PM
Well, I'll do it regardless. If someone gets it to work I'll make a hairless version.
Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun BALDYROTH!

Lol but yeah, I would like flowing hair on him as well, whether it be ZSS Ponytail or Marth's Cape. Just whatever works. But wouldn't Marth's cape look too flat?

I'm just worried that unless you lessen the damage by about 2% or so per attack, that the over-sized sword will make him a smidget overpowered. *another sip from coffee*

Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 02:23:23 PM
Aafyre have been asking if this is possible ever since he first released Sephiroth... I'm sure he'll revamp it right away if it's really possible and it's done. It's the only thing that's been turning him off all this time, If I recall correctly. xD
It's definitely possible, it's just figuring out how to hex it.. It's been done before with other models.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 12, 2011, 12:03:04 PM
Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun BALDYROTH!

Lol but yeah, I would like flowing hair on him as well, whether it be ZSS Ponytail or Marth's Cape. Just whatever works. But wouldn't Marth's cape look too flat?
In either case I'm sure Aafyre will vertex it to look like Sephy hair.

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 12, 2011, 12:05:34 PM
I'm just worried that unless you lessen the damage by about 2% or so per attack, that the over-sized sword will make him a smidget overpowered. *another sip from coffee*
Thats probably true, even the balanced version always seems a bit stronger than other characters. But at the same time.. It's hard to want to make him weaker when he's just a beast.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread


seph should be strong, but beatable... and i think it shouldnt be so difficult to make him beatable... even if he were t be the strongest character in brawl, there has to be a strongest char right?

Quote from: the joker on July 12, 2011, 04:40:47 PM
seph should be strong, but beatable... and i think it shouldnt be so difficult to make him beatable... even if he were t be the strongest character in brawl, there has to be a strongest char right?
I think even right now. Meta Knight is more broken then Sephiroth.

Although less damage... Might not be a bad idea. But say this in DO's thread, not here. Since DO and Hollow are the ones making the PSA itself, Tormod is making the amazing animations. :P