Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

June 17, 2012, 06:25:26 AM #345 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:24:00 AM by Albafika
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 11:05:37 PM
Me n nano are gonna making a Blastoise model, just thought you should know =o
Cool, did Albafika talk to you about what I said to him? About having a custom model with more verts for the cannons and rigged to null bones(There is a NeckN and HeadNb or somthing like that serve little purpose) that would be able to retract them and lower the shell covers. Also, let me know if you're planning on making it for this PSA. Also, if you wanted to use textures or model parts from mine to make yours, just let me know.

Quote from: Riddler on June 16, 2012, 11:09:12 PM
Rewatching it, Hydro Pump needs a new graphic. Needs to be more like two huge blasts from his cannons. It also looked pretty weak in terms of killing power.

Also, Solar Beam should be thicker.

I thought about using a different one, but I decided instead just to put 2 of the original graphics in, one at each cannon. Attacking from the left side of the opponent gives the other view (as if you were the player in the pokemon games) attacking from the right side is from the opponents point of view, being attacked. It may seem better to you from the other view.
The power and knockback is in the same range for all three, which is the same knockback and knockback growth as pokemon trainer's original final smash, plus some more damage.

Solar beam I can go thicker  ;) In the video it shows it at 1.5 times the thickness of Ivysaur. Perhaps double the original thickness would be good?



@everyone else, I'm glad to hear that overall the new FS was well received.  :)
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

June 17, 2012, 08:02:03 AM #346 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:58:15 AM by StarWaffle
Hmmm well we're just gonna rig this blastoise to squirtle, so he'll have all f his proportions....I hope it works for this though =[

Also I'll ask nano to work some rigging magic to make the canons moveable.

Is blastoise's running animation the same as squirtle or is going to be different.





I do accept requests for recolours.

He should surf across the land to run  :srs:

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 17, 2012, 10:41:57 PM
He should surf across the land to run  :srs:
I think he's making Surf Side-B.


Quote from: StarWaffle on June 17, 2012, 08:02:03 AM
Hmmm well we're just gonna rig this blastoise to squirtle, so he'll have all f his proportions....I hope it works for this though =[

Also I'll ask nano to work some rigging magic to make the canons moveable.

Why not release a one-slot version, but make another version specifically for this PSA?

June 18, 2012, 04:18:40 AM #351 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 04:24:45 AM by Albafika
Well, those FS fix one problem indeed.

Also, I didn't want that thing or anything (If possible) related to it to be known yet, Tormod.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 17, 2012, 10:41:57 PM
He should surf across the land to run  :srs:
Quote from: Riddler on June 17, 2012, 10:49:24 PM
I think he's making Surf Side-B.
I am making surf side B, but I could still do that running idea by using a lot less water for the run, and a slightly different animation.  I can see it now.. Blastoise hydroplaning across the field  :laugh:
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 18, 2012, 11:33:17 AM
I am making surf side B, but I could still do that running idea by using a lot less water for the run, and a slightly different animation.  I can see it now.. Blastoise hydroplaning across the field  :laugh:
like bowser, but with water

Quote from: gamma kid on June 18, 2012, 12:52:42 PM
like bowser, but with water
this bowser running with water bellow would just be epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: StarWaffle on June 19, 2012, 09:26:29 AM

Final product =o
that blastoise is sick!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


June 19, 2012, 07:34:25 PM #358 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 07:35:24 PM by Tormod
That Blastoise is awesome Starwaffle! ;D If you PM him to me I can be sure to make the PSA fit that model.

On another note, here's the trainer I made last night, based off of my favorite version:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on June 19, 2012, 07:34:25 PM
That Blastoise is awesome Starwaffle! ;D If you PM him to me I can be sure to make the PSA fit that model.

On another note, here's the trainer I made last night, based off of my favorite version:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks nice. Is there any idea of how much there is left for this project?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.