Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 08, 2012, 04:42:52 AM
Blastoise is now my favorite PSA <3

anyways...  I also had the up smash thing as well... a level 3 CPU KO'd me 10 seconds into the match by using it...
I have a few edits I want to make to each one based on the feedback, I'll do that and update the downloads in the next few days. I most likely won't be changing any animations or any attacks all together for right now, just basic damage/knowckback/speed edits and such. Mostly because I don't want to rush anything and I'm not motivated enough to continue working on them right now. But back to the point, I'll make that up smash weaker.

As for the polls, I'm glad to see that Hector is getting so much attention, I was afraid that he wouldn't have enough fans :) . We'll see who pulls ahead though.

oh and..

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 08, 2012, 11:40:02 AM
If you were to do a spartan, I'm sure my man ShadowSnake would be able to import you his model. I would base his moveset off of this if you needed ideas.
Card Sagas Wars - Master Chief VS Samus
...that match between Samus and Master Cheif was.. so.. cool.. I'm liking the idea of doing a spartan, especially if ShadowSnake imported a model for it and with this new brawlbox out, it should make it easier to add multiple weapons.


Quote from: jokekid on July 08, 2012, 12:00:00 PM
GANON!
that would be soooooo epic, where would you get the model though?
If someone did a good import of the 3DS Ocarina of Time version, I would use that and I would edit the textures to make it more detailed. Otherwise I'll just vertex Bowser like I did the pokemon.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

[ShamelessAttempt]Forget about the poll. Work on Hector. :happy:

I can count the good Fire Emblem hacks with 1 hand. XD [/ShamelessAttempt]

Quote from: Albafika on July 08, 2012, 03:31:19 PM
[ShamelessAttempt]Forget about the poll. Work on Hector. :happy:

I can count the good Fire Emblem hacks with 1 hand. XD [/ShamelessAttempt]
There's a boy who's making only Fire Emblem hacks
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hitmonlee. If you want work on him I will lol.  :kdance:

I REALLY hope you do Puppet Zelda. I would love you to death. Seeing Zelda with a sword sounds pretty cool!

Oh, I guess I was too late for the poll. Whoops.

Voted Spartan, because Halo is my favorite game! will he be over snake?

if someone finds me a nice blueprint of ganon i could make him ^^

Quote from: SouthCraft on July 09, 2012, 08:17:15 AM
Voted Spartan, because Halo is my favorite game! will he be over snake?
I thought about it, but probably not since deadpool is going over snake. If I do him, Ill want to see what the new bb can do before I decide who it's over. My other thought was samus since there is a master chief already over here and I think I may be able to make use of the samus's gun model, but I haven't actually looked at it yet.

Right now it looks like it is basically a tie between hitmonlee, Hector, Flash, Spartan and possibly Ganon. Although with hitmonlee, I am taking into acount that my thread has been lurking with more pokemon fans than usual lately. I may end up choosing two to work on.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

if in any case you end up making ganon, you could try to manually port the ganondorf psa over bowser, and have ganon on GBowser, that would be OOooOh so epic!

hitmoleee would go great with KJP's upcoming hitmonchan psa.

i vote for the spartan...i dont even like halo games at all but i know he would be a great character

I still REALLY think you should give them each a Down-B move and make the pokemon change a taunt.  This covers both bases of having Pokemon Trainer with three unique and awesome Pokemon, and each Pokemon being able to played as individuals. The one difference of the individuals would be no exhaustion which isn't a problem.

As it stands, using them as individuals with no down-b makes them considerably less desirable to use, but it would be [censored]ing amazing if you could do it.


Quote from: Riddler on July 09, 2012, 09:50:00 PM
I still REALLY think you should give them each a Down-B move and make the pokemon change a taunt.  This covers both bases of having Pokemon Trainer with three unique and awesome Pokemon, and each Pokemon being able to played as individuals. The one difference of the individuals would be no exhaustion which isn't a problem.

As it stands, using them as individuals with no down-b makes them considerably less desirable to use, but it would be [censored]ing amazing if you could do it.

Not possible. 

Also, when they are individuals they can't get a final smash, what makes them fairly weaker.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Voted for The Flash. Not a fan of DC, but it would be undeniably cool. I'm picturing an extremely fast moveset that could rack up good amounts of damage. We need some more unique PSA's on here