Gunner Yuna Version 1.0 Beta :P

Started by DivineOverlord, June 14, 2011, 03:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

?

?
0 (0%)
?
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

June 14, 2011, 03:04:48 AM Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 03:14:32 AM by DivineOverlord
Gunner YUNA


It's been awhile since I last made a PSA. However, I only worked on this PSA for one day because I was bored and wanted a gun moveset for the Gunner Yuna Vertext/texture.

Now here is a new challenger XD



Here are the changes

General Modes
These change only the Neutral B special Bullets
Fire Shot – Side Taunt Right
Ice Shot – Side Taunt Left
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dark Shot – Down Taunt
Normal Shot – Up Taunt

Normal Attacks
AA: Double Shot – Pulls out two guns and shoots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side A – Lucky Shot – Shoots a ball of energy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down A – Sliding Kick: has a great chance at tripping you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


UP A – Rising Kick
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Attacks
Side Smash A: Super Shot – Shoots a large bullet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


UP Smash A: Blizzard Shot – Shoots a torrent of cold wind from her gun.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Down Smash A: Firega Shot – Shoots a ball of fire to the ground.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Special Attacks
N Special: Speedy Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side Special: Same but with different graphics

Down Special: Multi Shot
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Special: Same

Air Attacks
Down Air: Same as Zero Suit Samus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Air: Same with edited graphics
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Forward Air: Same

Back Air: Same

Final Smash
Trance Mode: She gets tired of playing games and charges her gun with super light energy
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHOOT FIVE BURSTS OF ENERGY. AFTER THAT, THE BULLETS WILL GO BACK TO REGULAR MODE.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Download Link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19676

A short earlier beta from this morning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBi-5epgA9Q
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Wow! Great job DO!

Kind of Funny, I was just starting to work on a PSA with a pretty similar concept.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 03:06:43 AM
Awesome. o_o

Thanks. I only worked on this for one day. I started it yesterday night. Hope you guys like it as much as I do XD


By the way, I need help balancing her out. Its hard to balance her since 90% of her moves are long range lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


DO, can I ask you a serious question?

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]... why are you so awesome?

^ haha thanks. I didn't expect that after clicking all the spoilers taps lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well its true. =P

Also, do you need someone to record videos for you? Because I'd be happy too, I have a capture card and stuff.

Just throwing that out there.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on June 14, 2011, 03:30:22 AM
Well its true. =P

Also, do you need someone to record videos for you? Because I'd be happy too, I have a capture card and stuff.

Just throwing that out there.

oh that would be cool. the video I have was made with my cell phone and the quality is wack haha..
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


...........

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.

I'm your new cameraman.

So if you need a video, just message me, mmk?

Mmk.

Wow, if you did something like that on Luigi (like have his imaginary hand guns), that would be just the coolest thing ever.

Quote from: songeflemy on June 14, 2011, 04:57:58 AM
Wow, if you did something like that on Luigi (like have his imaginary hand guns), that would be just the coolest thing ever.

I could give Luigi a gun/guns. Should I do that next? (assuming it gets a decent amount of downloads XD) his gun moveset would be different from yuna's though.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 05:17:08 AM
I could give Luigi a gun/guns. Should I do that next? (assuming it gets a decent amount of downloads XD) his gun moveset would be different from yuna's though.

Not like a real gun, you know in one of Luigi's win animations, he pulls out a hand gesture:



And says, "Bang, Bang!"

Those could be his "guns". And he would shoot imaginary bullets out of his "guns".

Oooh I see. So all I need to do is make animations instead of doing graphic imports/edits ;D...haha I can see his moveset in my head already
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Gosh you do loads of Zelda PSAs.  I never know which one to choose ›.‹

This is awesome :D

I always wanted a good PSA for Zelda, I love that you kept her forward and back air and gave her my fave ZSS move ^_^ Definitely downloading.. once it gets its balance tweaks XD