Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: ?
? - 0 (0%)
? - 2 (100%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Gunner Yuna Version 1.0 Beta :P  (Read 18501 times)
Kagemaru
Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: July 04, 2011, 12:54:19 PM »

I didn't know this came out before Dante xD

But anyway, very nice hack. I was waiting for someone to do something worth while with Zelda. The last thing I tried was to OP for any serious playing. This one is a bit OP still, but at least she doesn't jump forever, stay in the air forever, and have 1hko moves... I really do dislike those.

But all in all, its a good PSA. I plan on keeping her, and I'm on the look out for any textures that come out because tbh, the quality of this one is subpar. No offense to the creator, but she doesn't even have a torso.

As for the moveset, Fast/Strong/Distance. She literally rapes babies from 2/3 of Final away.

Her AA combo should have a hold option to keep the bullets commin. But like most AAA combo's you should be able to get around. Most importantly, what would balance most of this would be to make her shots a projectile. That way they could at least be reflected.

Her forward smash has great range, but its totally abuseable due to its speed. I suggest slowing it down a tad.

Up Smash is fairly good. I'd ask if it was possible to to instead of making it a bunch of multi hits, that once hit, you flew away, because in multi fights, hitting someone a bunch of times slows the move down leaving her open for god knows how long. But if you make her shot upward similar to her other shots, it could be faster and she would be left open as long.

Her Down B is good with the rapid fire. I suggest a slight knockback at the last shot.

Forward B could something more akin to Yuna. I'm not a FF10 fan (i don't dislike it... I just never played it) But I'm sure there is something of Yuna's that can replace Din's Fire. Good graphics though.

Her Forward and Diagonal tap moves are perfect. Up Tap is good, could be refined a bit to look smoother though. Down Tap is a great setup for Up Smash so this works.

Her B Neutral is WAY to fast. I like the versatility of her shots. Mainly the Ice shot. BUT the problems I see are

Fire Shot: Its a normal shot + fire... nothing really special about it. Perhaps give this one very little to no knockback, but slightly stronger damage as opposed to the other shots maybe?
    Normal Shot: I think... it reflects...just today I discovered that it reflects things. But I haven't mastered it yet... But if you made them reflect as a primary ability, that'd be awesome.
    Ice Shot: Tone down the freezing knock back. They don't stay frozen for long, but the do go flying when they do...
    Dark Shot: It seems like a normal shot + dark effect. I suggest shield breaking abilities.

And for ALL of them. Slow down the start up time or shorten the range. The range is fine if the start up is lowered.

I'd also like to suggest her final smash be changed to Slow Shot. She could get maybe 5 shots (b move) That slow down the people she shoots for a time. Great with comboing and not overpowered.

I JUST saw her final smash today when I remembered she had one. (I dno't play with items often.) and those Flare Shots were very powerful.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: July 04, 2011, 01:22:37 PM »

I also second the port over to jiggs.  That would be awsome.  And thank you for the psa, you are awsome.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: July 04, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »

Thanks. That reminds me, I completely forgot about making a balanced version lol and improving the gun shot animations.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: July 04, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »

Cool, can't wait.  About time a good character replaced jiggs

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: July 04, 2011, 02:56:18 PM »

Yeah, I really want to see where this is going, too. I'm into everything related to FF/FE/Zelda among other things. lol

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: July 05, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »

I'll be keeping her over Zelda. My jiggs is currently Knuckles...

which whoever is doing knuckles... needs to finish.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: July 06, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »

Yes, Yuna over Jigs is perfect - that annoying Puff is getting to be a nuisance, and this Yuna looks epic - I'd just have to normalize her, because she seems a little OP, and how do you change attacks into projectiles?

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: