Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 25, 2011, 06:19:40 PM
You want this?


Well...thats almost it.

Can you try to color the outside of it red? Thats good otherwise.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


starman mario?

can´t be hit or Hurt and kills anyone then he touchs someone?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 25, 2011, 07:01:29 PMstarman mario? can´t be hit or Hurt and kills anyone then he touchs someone?
Yeah, For Mario games..
But for Brawl...
increased height and speed and Yellow flash with Star GFX.
increased defence... that it...

Hey, just askin...

Did you try the red outline for shadowball yet???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 25, 2011, 07:15:00 PMHey, just askin... Did you try the red outline for shadowball yet???

Not work... Blue keep showing up...

hmmm ok tht stinks.....oh well
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





you doing Both but most PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

are all these mario powerups gonna b rolled into 1 or separate

separate PSA....

I wish Mario have enough Articles to "All in 1" PSA...

Hammer mario PSA is almost done...

Almost done? Really? You're fast!
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

June 25, 2011, 11:07:03 PM #59 Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:11:06 PM by diedhammer98
I Have low ideas... But Most attacks fit Hammer Mario as well...
I finally managed to Link's Final Smash over Mario!

One attack left... Forward Smash...

Normal N-A (Air) move to Down-A (Air)

Down-B almost as melee attack...