Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 26, 2011, 09:17:11 PMnow...  I will make shell Mario!
the Shell mario is only for mine PSA but i can do so the shell is sitting right if the Shell sitting on HipN bone or a bone middel of Mario instead Neck of mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 26, 2011, 09:27:58 PMthe Shell mario is only for mine PSA but i can do so the shell is sitting right if the Shell sitting on HipN bone or a bone middel of Mario instead Neck of mario

Shell Mario PSA have Shell Dash, Ground pound with Shell, few others...

rainbow mario and star-man is almost same thing just other GFX
dont add Fire mario becoz i might maybe make him soon he should be really easy to make
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 26, 2011, 09:35:18 PMrainbow mario and star-man is almost same thing just other GFX

Rainbow Mario have faster and jump higher than Star Man Mario
Have 7 Flashing colors with shineing GFX
More defence

Star Man Mario have little faster and jumper higher than Normal Mario
Have 1 flashing color with Star GFX

Need 5 votes to win...
More defence But less defence than Rainbow Mario.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 26, 2011, 10:16:32 PM
Rainbow Mario have faster and jump higher than Star Man Mario
Have 7 Flashing colors with shineing GFX
More defence

Star Man Mario have little faster and jumper higher than Normal Mario
Have 1 flashing color with Star GFX

Need 5 votes to win...
More defence But less defence than Rainbow Mario.
where did u get this information from cuz i believe thier the same

Quote from: keepitreal on June 26, 2011, 10:24:07 PMwhere did u get this information from cuz i believe thier the same

This where will show all Mario's Transformations
http://www.mariowiki.com/Category:Mario's_Transformations


Quote from: keepitreal on June 26, 2011, 10:48:57 PMgot ya sorry then guess i was wrong
It is fine.

I USED think That Rainbow Mario IS Star man Mario....
When I played Super Mario Galaxy for first time.
few minutes later...
I saw That star...
and looked different...
here preview


June 27, 2011, 10:50:43 AM #84 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:52:58 AM by diedhammer98
I'm trying to do Shell Dash working....





i was thinking for Shell mario´s Side-B can maybe be something like Sonics(if possible)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later