Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Quote from: DocStrange on June 23, 2011, 04:00:07 AM
There aren't any Roxas hacks for Marth.
Quote from: ZURRIKU on June 23, 2011, 02:53:47 AM
Or you can make Roxas a alternate costume for Marth
That would be why he said MAKE an alternate roxas costume

@bigbadbooya I noticed that in your animation, the key was flipped the wrong way as seen  here:


June 23, 2011, 06:40:31 PM #32 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 06:44:44 PM by xZedkiel
I won't lie, that animation is pretty sexy o.o

Quote from: Anonymous on June 23, 2011, 03:23:40 PM
That would be why he said MAKE an alternate roxas costume

Lol no, he meant just put the Roxas vertex on a Marth slot, not create one XD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19385
It's Ven, but close enough.

wouldyou mind if i pm'd you some suggestions? :)

June 23, 2011, 07:42:48 PM #34 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:10:09 PM by Anonymous
Sure, why not? Can't guarantee I'll like it though.

In other news, I can't put up thumbnails for a while, my SD card reader is missing, so I can't get the pictures. Luckily, I can still test stuff with my USB.

Quote from: Anonymous on June 23, 2011, 03:23:40 PMThat would be why he said MAKE an alternate roxas costume @bigbadbooya I noticed that in your animation, the key was flipped the wrong way as seen  here:
dats sora animation it pretty sexy, good job for both :)
Quote from: xZedkiel on June 23, 2011, 06:40:31 PMLol no, he meant just put the Roxas vertex on a Marth slot, not create one XD http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19385 It's Ven, but close enough.
well actually I wanted to make roxas, but for some reason I did not go well :(
but someone asked permission to make roxas, if for some reason not that good I will try to do it ;)



Quote from: ZURRIKU on June 25, 2011, 07:08:37 AM
Well then someone can make one <_<
I made one, but I need pics

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: dizmo on June 28, 2011, 07:07:05 PM
hows the psa comming along?
Well, I'd like to show my progress, but thumbnails are not the best way to do it...

As for everyone discussing a roxas/marth slot, this isn't the right place to do it ( there are way too many posts about it here! Find a modeling topic! )

Hey great job so far man, i just really want to encourage you to keep the job up and see it through to the end. It's only until recently that i've had the pleasure of checking out PSA's such as Cloud, Sephy, Viewtiful Joe, etc... and see how much time, effort, and commitment is necessary to create something good. Feedback seems to be the best source of improvement, so i'll do my best to contribute since this seems to be a dope project


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 29, 2011, 12:03:53 AM
I can take some
thanks ill send to u as soon as i can

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

This is based off or the KH2 animat5ions right? Well ive made a falling animation for him. It is only one frame for now because i cannot seem to get the movement right, but the position is almost exact from what i can tell.

Here it is:
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


June 30, 2011, 01:47:10 AM #44 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:02:16 AM by Anonymous
That's pretty cool. At the moment I'm using marth's special fall for the falling animation, since it did well with fixing the jumping animation (which I wish I could show)

For those wondering about progress, see the first post for the moveset list, I am working on the ^air and ^Smash
Tommorow I may put a progress report video, depending on demand for one

*Hint*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit:
The reason I ask is becuase I am leaving for a week in friday.... so I will not be able to respond to anything until the week after