Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All


Yeah. Its EY's old one ported to marth so credit him too.

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

July 12, 2011, 11:38:51 PM #78 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:08:09 AM by Anonymous
Okay, attack 13 is really making mad now!
a few days ago, I found out that I didn't fix it, attack 12 was stealing attack 13's animations
so I tried the RA-bit [16] = true and LA-bit [17] = true ( which failed), the events found here (which I was sure would fail, since that's what tried in the first place, and guess what still doesn't work!) and combinig the two (STILL FAILURE!)

Maybe I just misunderstood something, but this is driving me nuts! can someone please help?
It might help to show what Exactally I have on attack12 (after allow interrupt)~


Set Loop 40 times
               If Button Pressed: 0
                              Change SubAction: sub action=4A
               End If:
               Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Else:

               If Button Pressed: 0
                              Change SubAction: sub action=4A
              End If:
              Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute loop:

why a Else: inside a Loop thats is what you doing wrong (look in my Shadow over Marth for AAA combo or Shadow over Dk.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

July 13, 2011, 02:02:56 PM #80 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:08:06 PM by SuperZelda
Could try Sora over Ike...
Quote from: Anonymous on July 12, 2011, 11:38:51 PM
Okay, attack 13 is really making mad now!
a few days ago, I found out that I didn't fix it, attack 12 was stealing attack 13's animations
so I tried the RA-bit [16] = true and LA-bit [17] = true ( which failed), the events found here (which I was sure would fail, since that's what tried in the first place, and guess what still doesn't work!) and combinig the two (STILL FAILURE!)

Maybe I just misunderstood something, but this is driving me nuts! can someone please help?
It might help to show what Exactally I have on attack12 (after allow interrupt)~


Set Loop 40 times
               If Button Pressed: 0
                              Change SubAction: sub action=4A
               End If:
               Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Else:

               If Button Pressed: 0
                              Change SubAction: sub action=4A
              End If:
              Synchronous Timer: frames=1
Execute loop:

Yeah the Else should not be there if you have Endifs

Or try this:

Set Loop 40 times
         If Button Pressed: 0
                     Change SubAction=4A
         Endif:
         Synchronuous Timer: frames=1
Execute Loop
Asynchronuous Timer: frame= (Whenever the animation is about to end)
Allow Interrupt

This is the same stucture of what I did for Daisy, except I gave her an Attack100 instead, but should still work.

July 13, 2011, 02:16:52 PM #81 Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:21:04 PM by Anonymous
I looked at shadow/DK and shadow/marth. Both have an Else: along with end if  :>.>: , but the differences I noticed in dk was the set loop infinite, and an RA-bit [22]=true. shadow marth had a set loop similar to mine, but had RA-Basic [16] and [22]


I guess I will get rid of the Else: anyway, and see what works, since that's apparently what I did wrong
and if that doesn't work, then I hope your method of adding attack 100 works for this, superzelda

Oh, and I care about luigi!

Yep, it should. But since you're making Attack13, don't expect a multi-hit attack. that little excerpt was just to tell the game to switch to the next subaction when A is pushed, no matter if it's an attack or taunt - so make sure you got all your stuff ready in 4A and you should have a perfect 3 hit Standard A

Quote from: SuperZelda on July 13, 2011, 02:24:26 PMYep, it should. But since you're making Attack13, don't expect a multi-hit attack. that little excerpt was just to tell the game to switch to the next subaction when A is pushed, no matter if it's an attack or taunt - so make sure you got all your stuff ready in 4A and you should have a perfect 3 hit Standard A
what exactally do I need in 4A? becuase that might explain why what you had up there still didn't work.

All the stuff you need in your Attack13 should go in 4A, but it seriously didn't work? That ALWAYS works for me!

http://www.mediafire.com/?c7x6bliib7cime2

This the Daisy PSA with the Attack 100 - check SubAction 49, then look for the SetLoop etc. stuff and copy it into Marth then check your Attack13's collisions and graphics to make sure they're stable - as in flags are okay, the right graphic is called upon, and the right bones are being used. If it still doesn't work, then either Marth needs a certain variable, or you'll need an IC-Constant modifire code.

YES! now I know it's fixed! :D
sorta.... the collisions don't work.... but at least it loads attack13!
Thankyou!!

Hey, dude, im havin gtrouble fixing the animations you sent me.....but i will get them done.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


not a big problem, after all, if you rush animations, it obviously won't turn out well! :af:
Sonic the hedgehog '06 is exelent proof of my point

Funny how I am working on a PSA as well. It will, however, be ported to someone else so you can use them both

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All