Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


wish I knew that :/

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Editing's really easy, it's just getting bones to move the way you want in frames that you don't edit, becaus most of the time you only have to edit 5-10 frames per bone in an animation, but sometimes the bones don't wanna flow through right and just end up going through someone's body or doing a nasty 360 twist, so you'd have to watch out for that. And editing every frame increases the file size, so it's actually good to do less.

Quote from: Anonymous on July 19, 2011, 05:03:59 PM
  i used to do it ever frame (my old fall and jump animations are a good example) but then I learned that if you do every handfull, they move themselves at a steady rate.
Why do you ask?

Because thats y the animations you sent me were so screwed up.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


what does stun impact look like again?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Tow Mater on July 24, 2011, 02:40:31 PMwhat does stun impact look like again?
speaking of stun impact, I've done work on it. I used one of ikes animations, where he faces the screen, stabs his key into the ground and if your hit by the key, 10% and you are stunned. if you are within a certain ammount of distance, 8% and you are shocked
~ Thumbnail comming when my dad stops watching the news, assuming that he gets of BEFORE we go to a lake with our boat

I was asking if I could do it.

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Stitch on July 24, 2011, 03:23:54 PMI was asking if I could do it.
whoops.

anyway... the picture!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll try to find better GFX

I may helP with trinity limit

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Stitch on July 25, 2011, 02:58:49 AM
I may helP with trinity limit
Sure. I need Major Drive and Ultima in the same .CHR0. You can use these as a refrance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtSnDq9gKI&feature=BFa&list=HL1311777494&index=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR1XiE9xNUs&feature=BFa&list=HL1311777494&index=6
I waited to reply so I could post an update along with! since fire keeps crashing, I decided to start thunder, which DOESN'T need any moving GFX.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll get it to ya as soon as I can

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

just an idea Double keyblade psa make his Amoves more hand to hand and then his b moves his elementals gravity etc  and then final smash should be his colors change to black on one side white on the other and do a combo  not similar but something of the smbz mario quality

Quote from: Silence on July 30, 2011, 08:59:23 PM
just an idea Double keyblade psa make his Amoves more hand to hand and then his b moves his elementals gravity etc  and then final smash should be his colors change to black on one side white on the other and do a combo  not similar but something of the smbz mario quality
Uhh... What? If I wanted two, I would have done this over pit to begin with. I think his b move ideas are just fine as is. ( fire, blizzard, and thunder are activated by pressing b to intterupt the ^,<>,v smashes) and the final smash... I don't think he's ever done that. And i'm definatly not going to reset all my progress.

Also, I am now allowed to play KH II again... Guess what I found out? My favorite spell (not in my PSA), gravity, isn't even IN KH II :>.>palm: since i had so much fire issues, I replaced it with a new, SELF MOVING, efx
does anyone notice the title? I CAN SFX HACK NAO :)


Sound pack?  ;D

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Quote from: Stitch on July 30, 2011, 10:53:18 PM
Sound pack?  ;D
Yeah, thanks to the genius creators of sawndz 0.1 and the sounds resource, I have started the SFX pack. I still need more sounds of sora, though, so I may be able to record some using ARMAX to remove the music ( i think a code some where that does that)