Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

^*Gasp* double post!
not for the final smash, once all is ready for that, the FS will be uploaded

Quote from: αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs on August 31, 2011, 10:48:21 PM
^*Gasp* double post!
not for the final smash, once all is ready for that, the FS will be uploaded
here is the codes for no voice in battle is long

Sight-Seeing Mode

55WZ-EKVP-06NDW
89UH-AV7V-M6APX
9AW3-93U1-00KB1
YPUC-799V-QWG8A
RMMY-HZM5-R3V32
UA6X-4KV7-XCJE2
0GAK-PUP6-4PKKU

21CC5930 58455F4E
21CC5934 00303238
11CFA3FC 000003BE
2037AE7C FFFFFFFF
20378D2C 00000000
2037AE48 00000000


Movie Mode (R2 = Effect ON, L2 = Effect OFF)-----widescreen mode

20378D2C 00000000
2037AE48 00000000
E002FDFF 0035B55C
003567EC 00000001
003568FC 00000001
E002FEFF 0035B55C
003567EC 00000000
003568FC 00000000

Levitation (Press R2)

6T68-22EW-Z0WGW
JZYP-UVEJ-FD4ZT
HCZE-8N74-3XNKM

D035B55C 0000FDFF
2037A514 BF000000


Full Party

C0QG-X412-TCU5C
RB4C-2QBQ-BUAU8
TRYP-XTHZ-ATG4N

40340C9C 00130001
03020100 00000000


Press R2 to Ride Light Cycle

A3B2-5TFW-XY1XE
BW5G-Y4T9-ZM1VG
PQKU-76AY-0B6N5
B47U-WMER-FC27V
RB4C-2QBQ-BUAU8
B18B-9ZEH-G1Y1T
03AH-5PBC-9K2T7

E004FDFF 0035B55C
11C95618 000005F5
11C9561A 00000654
40340C9C 00130001
10100200 00000000


Skip FMVs

JCBV-J03Z-Y8XAK
WHJG-VEQ7-AW3B9

20305910 24020001


Journal 100% Complete

VTJT-Q3ZM-KGJUQ
XV95-WEB6-AATP8
3T27-20DC-JXYZR

4033FDB0 00040001
FFFFFFFF 00000000


Open All Worlds (Glitchy, cannot complete the game)

KKM0-RPRD-D4J2N
W8K2-VB2F-3UH7F
YHBV-B4DW-ZR68G
WAT1-A37E-P02KX
HPZ1-EGJ5-U5FWT
BHZ6-76XW-0RUKX
9Y7H-9VDG-W3W5G

202C66D0 0803FFCF
200FFF3C 3C0E0102
200FFF40 35CE0102
200FFF44 ACAE0000
200FFF48 00A0882D
200FFF4C 080B19B5


Sora will NOT talk in battle

XK38-JPB3-RZ7KP
EP8E-Y2W2-YW46B

2037B888 61786F72


Roxas will NOT talk in battle

QNQ1-GX2N-DCMAH
KCBC-DDMB-88WUU
551A-WNC6-A8D3Z

2037B8F0 626D6973
2037B8F4 00000061


Donald will NOT talk in battle

7W18-RXH5-AZZZB
KA5J-14H0-YKYAC
EQUR-2RBF-C9HGP

2037B890 626D6973
2037B894 00000061


Goofy will NOT talk in battle

X91M-TGN5-D6MD5
6DY9-28C2-88FQ9
RAHE-GX2M-3WG9B

2037B898 626D6973
2037B89C 00000061


Mickey will NOT talk in battle

GQY2-QJWH-3C74B
NFGV-QDG1-TVZH7
BBA7-VVUU-MTJX0

2037B8A0 626D6973
2037B8A4 00000061


Auron will NOT talk in battle

QEY1-2EM4-FEAZG
GQTG-11NB-D3E1Q
H5R6-3054-Q2T8V

2037B8A8 626D6973
2037B8AC 00000061


Mulan will NOT talk in battle

RG53-DJX0-WEW85
6PCQ-VEVC-GJYEH
GM4D-NJDR-A8U3W

2037B8B0 626D6973
2037B8B4 00000061


Aladdin will NOT talk in battle

U6TA-0KB8-Y9TZP
5C0T-MMMC-57HKZ
B80Q-13XJ-G3B6E

2037B8B8 626D6973
2037B8BC 00000061


Jack Sparrow will NOT talk in battle

B9M8-N9PR-0DRXB
P9W3-YZK2-09Z9M
7X3Z-YV3G-JVPZD

2037B8C0 626D6973
2037B8C4 00000061


Beast will NOT talk in battle

JB8P-C6YY-7K6VW
RGM2-DVGN-PUNV5
831T-N2RJ-EUC6E

2037B8C8 626D6973
2037B8CC 00000061


Jack Skellington will NOT talk in battle

694D-QMUR-H1XTP
68QQ-V50P-A5MU2

2037B8D0 61786F72


Simba will NOT talk in battle

GRG6-9DY8-DQBTD
Q23U-738K-FYFMZ
5CFD-0GHW-X8D2M

2037B8D8 61786F72
2037B8Dc 00000061


Tron will NOT talk in battle

3YDA-8GFQ-BC6H0
CYBW-FDQH-WC4BA

2037B8E0  61786F72


Riku will NOT talk in battle

U7XP-9GGT-R2HPR
FYWV-7Q37-JNNW0

2037B8E8 61786F72





Need a beta tester?

well this is gonna be good now.

uhh... all I'd need is no music (if I recall, certain songs will lead to no music with sora) and silence for donald and goofy. I've seen all those before.
Also, I felt the need to post an update, my brother has my SD card reader at the time:

the only animation here really is him breathing during this victory tuant

So, uh.....How's progress??? lol been away from this thread a while. BTW, if you would be so kind as to let me beta test...yea, i can give feedback for damages, etc.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 01, 2011, 12:54:13 AM #170 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:58:57 PM by αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 01, 2011, 12:45:19 AMSo, uh.....How's progress??? lol been away from this thread a while. BTW, if you would be so kind as to let me beta test...yea, i can give feedback for damages, etc.
yes, yes you have. for progress, see this post for remaning things (though it isn't entirly acurate, since I've made another tuant, vic. tuant, and F-air) before initial release. as for the beta test, I'd rather not at the moment. trying to work out a freeze that never occured until I added subroutines for curaga and Ars Arcnum
EDIT: Bad news. I just now realized that the freeze is triggered just like shadow over marth (dodge) and just like shadow, he has subroutines and variable that are necessary for chaos control. I will probably have to cut curaga and ars arcnum. on the plus side, this makes him a little bit more like the other characters.

No Music
CKPJ-WDGH-UQZN9
KWB8-HPXE-1MHAN
169H-UXV3-M2F6K

Quote from: Hackingstar on September 02, 2011, 01:42:18 AMNo Music CKPJ-WDGH-UQZN9 KWB8-HPXE-1MHAN 169H-UXV3-M2F6K
thank you. this should make things easier.
Now, I have a couple of updates:
1- the blizzard improvement
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May/may not make it bigger
2- I have finally decided-- I am fed up with aerial slide, and glide, I don't even want to say what went wrong. I think I know what was wrong, but an attack for a special I thought is better. so, ragnarak
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

after a little bit light blasts out, inflicting a little more damage than Zantetsuken. I do not have a second picture yet, but hopefully that'll be accompanied by strike riad's improvements
As far as the final smash goes, I've fixed the monsterous knockback, but he only hits once, and continues slashing, but nothing happens

The project looks promising. Here's something I made for the hell of it:

[spoiler][\spoiler]
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


sora has a Derp face to be honest. but it looks good.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

September 04, 2011, 10:17:32 PM #175 Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:16:33 PM by αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs
I think Ike has pretty much the same position, too.

EDIT: (9-7-11) And now, for the 8th time, I bring you an up-to-date to do list for the initial release
-F-smash animation revamp
-Attack13 ANIMATION fix (yup, finally a fixed hitbox, I know it this time!)
-Aerial Spiral (^B ground)
-Possible strike raid fix (I don't know, The sword glow just doesn't look right...)
-Final Smash finish (only one hit box works  :/ -)
-KHII fire (done, just needs to be implimented), No magic or combo+, Xemnas friendly verions, and magic/ No magic sephi friendly (Blizzard and fire will look verry different) [these will not be difficult to do]
-Maybe up to 6 jabs (increse ammount every 50%, 150% cap) if I can get it to work (I'll need to make a couple of animations)
-Air jabs! (again, let's hope the same fix works. I have the animations ready for this too)

The last two might come later, but I suppose that depends on what you guys want. Sound pack will, too, since I need a way to split into several .wav's, also, I might remember other things to do aswell
Tommorow, I'll post a picture of blizzard, ragnarok, and fire's improvements They're comming, they're comming, they're comming,  they're comming, they're here! (cookie for whoever gets the refrence.)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Obviously, ragnarok isn't perfect, I'm more proud that I got to move universal graphics to improve fire and blizzard.  (even if before it was an idiot mistake)

i will try the moveset out :D soon

i see you have worked hard on this moveset so maybe want a Video (only if i got time for make one)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

whats the difference between the two marth.pac's i used one and i couldnt use blizzard or any projectile except for nb
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The difference is that one has air jabs, the other doesn't, both allow the use of magic. Fire, blizzard, and thunder are triggered by prressing B at the first 10 frames of the side, down and up smashes respectivly. I know it doesn't make sense how blizzard works, but I heard some people will use this as roxas, and I prefer fire shot, so the KHII fire will come later (I lost my animations for it, so to needs to be redone >.<. The nuetral B is ALWAYS strikeraid.
Quote from: Mariodk on September 12, 2011, 01:49:15 PM
i will try the moveset out :D soon

i see you have worked hard on this moveset so maybe want a Video (only if i got time for make one)
Thank you. I can make a video, I just won't have time untill the weekend.

In other news: someone already mentioned the awful recovery issue. I didn't notice I made the same change to up B air. will be changed (possibly ) to rising rush, unless there are better ideas

Hey, if you want, i can give you my recolor for use with the next update on the vault, just collab. I can also make CSPs and more recolors.

Ill get you a pic of my recolor as soon as i find it...lawlz
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]