Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Voices! Peach/Zelda/ZSS/Brawl Taunts Pokemon Trainer ... hex packs added!  (Read 37058 times)
Rina-chan
Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 12:43:30 AM »

All right I fixed the frequency problem for a bunch o' sounds so they should all be better now. Makes me wonder if that's why my Peach sounds higher than I thought I recorded it :/

@Diddy: Here's the wav and dat files for ZSS. I fixed the volume so it should be fine now. I'll need a preview of this too if I want to put it in the vault >>; (I'll credit you for whatever you help with, of course.)
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/rinachan4zss.zip

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 01:26:50 AM »

great, Ill get on it... (when done, I will also include a backup brsar, Which will ALSO have the hacks from the female announcer project, this brsar will contain ALL hacks I compile for you, so it can build up into a completely rina-chan''d brsar Awesome Face

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 02:21:48 AM »

Awesome! Haha that will make it easier for people I think. I can do one too with just the character sounds since apparently a lot of people hate my announcer. Sad

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 02:24:13 AM »

since apparently a lot of people hate my announcer. Sad
    What makes you say that? O.o?
    Cause personally, i loved it Cheesy

I'd download a pack with your voice for Peach, Zelda and Zamus + the announcer calls and such. No doubt about it Cheesy

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 07:41:20 AM »

I got some pretty discouraging comments on Smashboards and YouTube...it's surprising how nice the KC-MM community is, really.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 07:46:42 AM »

I got some pretty discouraging comments on Smashboards and YouTube...it's surprising how nice the KC-MM community is, really.
    Well YouTube has quite a disrespectful community in my opinion, some people on SB are waaayyy too [censored]y and expect way too much of things. KC-MM isn't angelic either since there are people around here who expect a lot in short time but less then YouTube and Smashboards.

I for one know that hackers like BeyondYou, ShadowSnake, ItalianStallion, Mewtwo2000, LenSho and many more have a lot of work on their vertexes and stages. Yet a lot of people still rush them to finish it, but Beyondyou and the others barely give notice to those kind of people so that's probably why the count of disrespectful people here is low.

Short version of this: Keep doing what you like to do and ignore the harsh and ignorant comments of people bashing your stuff for no reason. You're doing fine and i'm sure there's enough people if not a lot of people who like your voice in Brawl Smiley
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:47:35 AM by Equilibrium » Logged

dRage
    Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic KCMM Old Timer Pin Collector

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 08:09:45 AM »

I could probably record a preview video for the ZSS SFX over the weekend, granted you still need it by then.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 02:08:14 PM »

my youtube video page for the preview of female announcer had some unpleasent comments, but most were "ZOMG must download nao" type comments

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 02:28:27 PM »

At least that Slashy person gave reasons on Smashboards as to -why- he didn't like it. The person who said "This is horrible" with no explanation...well, I have no clue how he thinks I shouldve made it better :c

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »

The person who said "This is horrible" with no explanation...

These kinds of people are REALLY annoying imo... Besides that, I really appreciate the work you've done for us here at KC-MM so far.  Wink

Having a female announcer for Brawl is awesome and I'm glad you thought of it. It's one of those ideas I would never have thought of being possible... (Plus your voice is very well done, "Yoshi" sounds particularly epic imo.)

But the fun didn't stop there did it, After that you decided to work on getting some custom Wiimote sounds from Brawl Taunts too which was also a great idea! (Brawl Taunts was awesome so how could I NOT like this!)

and to top it all off, You've made some custom soundpacks of your Peach and Zelda voices which I like very much, and now... You're working on a Zero Suit Samus one atm, which is awesome!

Now that that's been said and done I have 2 more "quick" things to say... lol:  Roll Eyes

Your voice is amazing and shouldn't be taken for granted. Them haters are probably just jealous that they can't shift their sound waves the way you can... That, or they are just monotonously picky. (I'm going to go with #2 lol)

Now, I'll end this message with me giving my most sincere thanks for all you've done for us thus far and I look forward to what the future holds as well...
    Grin

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011, 05:12:13 PM »

^This.  Haters are gonna hate and trolls are gonna troll.  If the person made some kind statement without any evidence backing it up, then you should just turn your nose away from that person.Chances are, the person wouldn't even know where to start placing sfx, and probably not talented enough to there their own voice work to make a custom announcer.

I see it as a new change in Brawl and some people weren't ready for it, While the rest love it for what it was and worth.  Vanilla is great and all but that person should try others ya know.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 01:32:58 AM »

uploading preview ( I DO NOT KNOW what moves trigger what sound so i simply ran through the sound test)

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2011, 01:46:17 AM »

I am so grateful to everyone here for their help and kind comments. Since the response to my voice projects was overall negative on Smashboards, I'm going to get some more detailed feedback from them about what they want, and hopefully release an alternate announcer pack. I'm scared to even post my character sounds there, although a lot of people I know in real life said they couldn't even really tell the difference from the official voices.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2011, 01:51:57 AM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?rujk60goawvynm5
    Hex file

0x796220
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paa8LChG88Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paa8LChG88Q</a>

apologies for not showing the moves with the sound or previewing ONLY the hacked sounds, it's because during battle i can't pull off ALL the sound triggers easily and simply, and i didn't know what sounds of them were patched and belonged to what

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: June 23, 2011, 01:53:28 AM »

The video is still processing, darn xD

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: