Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Voices! Peach/Zelda/ZSS/Brawl Taunts Pokemon Trainer ... hex packs added!  (Read 37108 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: June 26, 2011, 10:58:52 PM »

Me likey your voices :3

You should do a announcer like the "Upload complete" computer voice. That would be amazing :3

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: June 27, 2011, 12:17:28 AM »

Me likey your voices :3

You should do a announcer like the "Upload complete" computer voice. That would be amazing :3

where would that one fire off at?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: June 27, 2011, 11:30:57 PM »

where would that one fire off at?
    Fire off? And it's one of her voices in that demo she posted, it's like halfway through?

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2011, 02:05:12 AM »

You're Pokemon Trainer voice is hilariously good! I love it...

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 02:22:34 AM »

ahaha you're hilarious! keep up the good work!

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 02:24:15 AM »

UP THE BUTT CHARIZARD!

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 02:25:51 AM »

UP THE BUTT CHARIZARD!
    I'm F**king annoying charizard! Don't you think so craptain falcon!?

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2011, 12:15:41 AM »

Yay, updates!

Okay so. I finally figured out how to make hex packs (I feel dumb now because it was so easy!) and now the Pokemon Trainer has one. AND I finished Sheik, so the link in the main post has a hex pack which inserts Zelda and Sheik sounds easily at once!

BUT.. I need a preview before I can upload it to the gallery. I really think this one would work better shown in the match instead of just going through the sound test, so if you have a capture card and can do a quick little battle as Zelda and transform into Sheik at some point then I can upload it and it would be so much appreciated.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2011, 02:48:18 AM »

Yay, updates!

Okay so. I finally figured out how to make hex packs (I feel dumb now because it was so easy!) and now the Pokemon Trainer has one. AND I finished Sheik, so the link in the main post has a hex pack which inserts Zelda and Sheik sounds easily at once!

BUT.. I need a preview before I can upload it to the gallery. I really think this one would work better shown in the match instead of just going through the sound test, so if you have a capture card and can do a quick little battle as Zelda and transform into Sheik at some point then I can upload it and it would be so much appreciated.
    I DEFINITELY have a capture card, I will be editing an LP of brawl soon... where's the hex? i Have a brsar set aside specially for your hacks to either test or hexify for you 

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2011, 03:55:09 PM »

It's in the main part of the zip.

Slashy
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 08:33:17 PM »

And that shows you are more willing and capable of doing what they cannot. You're doing fine, they're just jealous Smiley
    THIS...THIS is what I hate. I don't like this super-kind treatment that several of you fans give her. This is why I don't like performers getting feedback on the internet because people like you focus more on the person rather than the performance. Did Rina-Chan really blow you away with that performance? Was it EXCEPTIONALLY good? Was it perfect? If not, then don't treat her like she did. If yes, then I'd like to see why this is so great.

It's THIS kind of mentality that I hate, it's this kind of mentality that some of her haters hate. It's this kind of mentality that any rational person should hate. The mentality that you actively attempt to give her some kind of benefit or bonus because there's something you like about her (I'm guessing the gender), rather than actively trying to objectively comment on her skills, and treat her with as much praise as she deserves.

You're giving Rina-Chan way too much credit for what she does, and ultimately I believe you're damaging her career in the process. It's 2011, and Rina-Chan's Marvel VS Capcom 3 fan reel is still loaded with voice cracks, bad accents, and obviously faked laughs. How can Rina-Chan still have these obvious problems after loads and loads of experience? Because you give her too much credit for what she does, you might overlook the minor flaws in a performance because "she's my friend" "she's a girl who plays smash bros.". This is stuff that explains why I don't think she's improved as much as she could have over the years. This is stuff that could cause her to fail an audition in the future.

It doesn't help that despite all this Rina-Chan still wants to go professional, and while she's definitely suited for low-budget anime and cartoons, I can't see her playing the lead role in any bigger budget series due to her having the problems I mentioned above. Keep in mind the next time you want to give her extra praise or less criticism, that you're giving her positive reinforcement to continue doing what she did for that performance. Keep in mind that when people want to pay her for her performances, they're going to be much more strict.

Let's give an example here in case you don't get it:

If your professor gives you A+'s on all of your homework regardless of how bad your work was, but when it comes time to take the exam for fail because there were several concepts that you never really understood. If you had failed just one of those assignments, then you might have went and studied the concept. Consequently, this would have lead to a better grade on the exam.

It's also seems like Rina-Chan is...well afraid of criticism, and looks like she's pretty much stopped pursuing other fields like writing, directing, or reporting. Rina-Chan should be a lot more used to negative feedback than she's getting, I could literally write a two page essay on why Brawl Taunts 2+3 and Street Fighter Club are cringe worthy at best and downright offensive at worst. I could easily write enough to explain why Rina-Chan is such a horrible reporter.

AFTER 2-3 YEARS SHE SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS AND BE USED TO IT.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 08:35:10 PM by Slashy » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2011, 08:58:14 PM »

THIS...THIS is what I hate. I don't like this super-kind treatment that several of you fans give her. This is why I don't like performers getting feedback on the internet because people like you focus more on the person rather than the performance. Did Rina-Chan really blow you away with that performance? Was it EXCEPTIONALLY good? Was it perfect? If not, then don't treat her like she did. If yes, then I'd like to see why this is so great.

It's THIS kind of mentality that I hate, it's this kind of mentality that some of her haters hate. It's this kind of mentality that any rational person should hate. The mentality that you actively attempt to give her some kind of benefit or bonus because there's something you like about her (I'm guessing the gender), rather than actively trying to objectively comment on her skills, and treat her with as much praise as she deserves.

You're giving Rina-Chan way too much credit for what she does, and ultimately I believe you're damaging her career in the process. It's 2011, and Rina-Chan's Marvel VS Capcom 3 fan reel is still loaded with voice cracks, bad accents, and obviously faked laughs. How can Rina-Chan still have these obvious problems after loads and loads of experience? Because you give her too much credit for what she does, you might overlook the minor flaws in a performance because "she's my friend" "she's a girl who plays smash bros.". This is stuff that explains why I don't think she's improved as much as she could have over the years. This is stuff that could cause her to fail an audition in the future.

It doesn't help that despite all this Rina-Chan still wants to go professional, and while she's definitely suited for low-budget anime and cartoons, I can't see her playing the lead role in any bigger budget series due to her having the problems I mentioned above. Keep in mind the next time you want to give her extra praise or less criticism, that you're giving her positive reinforcement to continue doing what she did for that performance. Keep in mind that when people want to pay her for her performances, they're going to be much more strict.

Let's give an example here in case you don't get it:

If your professor gives you A+'s on all of your homework regardless of how bad your work was, but when it comes time to take the exam for fail because there were several concepts that you never really understood. If you had failed just one of those assignments, then you might have went and studied the concept. Consequently, this would have lead to a better grade on the exam.

It's also seems like Rina-Chan is...well afraid of criticism, and looks like she's pretty much stopped pursuing other fields like writing, directing, or reporting. Rina-Chan should be a lot more used to negative feedback than she's getting, I could literally write a two page essay on why Brawl Taunts 2+3 and Street Fighter Club are cringe worthy at best and downright offensive at worst. I could easily write enough to explain why Rina-Chan is such a horrible reporter.

AFTER 2-3 YEARS SHE SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS AND BE USED TO IT.

still.. the "female announcer" project she and I worked on was something new that I DID NOT see on brawl vault yet... ALL (excluding noises and goof off ones) were the male announcer dubs..  what got my attention for that was the idea and concept of the hack.
    and still the PURE reasonless haters are the ones i hate... if they dislike it, that's ok, it's not in their taste, that's fine, everyone perfers/like different things and other's don't but to hate on something just because/or just because it's not what "everyone else" is doing, then that will set me off
    (everyone is entitled to their own opinion)

it was those who hated it without reason that i am against, those that had a reason, opens a gateway to the "correct"  improvement

now if you will excuse me, i will be getting back to my goofy sound/audio/THP hacks

(sorry for trailing off topic)
    « Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:01:07 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Slashy
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 09:07:14 PM »

Well Diddy Kong, it's obvious you didn't give her obnoxious praise or respect.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: July 06, 2011, 10:35:57 PM »

*huge speech*

What is this? Why do you care SO MUCH? Also, this is your first post here? Really?
    Rina-chan's doing fine, nobody's perfect. Im srs here Hacking can be just for FUN you know.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2011, 01:55:02 AM »

What is this? Why do you care SO MUCH? Also, this is your first post here? Really?
    Rina-chan's doing fine, nobody's perfect. Im srs here Hacking can be just for FUN you know.

my point exactly when it comes to creation

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: