Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Voices! Peach/Zelda/ZSS/Brawl Taunts Pokemon Trainer ... hex packs added!  (Read 37107 times)
Rina-chan
Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: June 23, 2011, 02:23:29 AM »

Aaaack, what is with Sound 22?! I better go look at that D:

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 23, 2011, 02:25:32 AM »

Just so you know, you're voice is amazing. As soon as I heard your voice, I started downloading everything, yes,  everything. Even if I don't use it XD You have a great amount of creativity, and you fulfilled my request without me even posting it. I was gonna request the BlazBlue female announcer, but you made it even better. The only thing I'd say is keep on going with what you do ^_^ Haters gonna hate.

I wish I could record like you, I'd have sfx for Shadow, Silver, English voice for Marth, Actual dialogue for Link, Ryu, Dante, and a couple more.. Including Blaze and Rouge (don't ask XD), but sadly I don't have any equipment ): *Espio voice* I have failed..

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2011, 02:37:54 AM »

Thank you so much. I do know a lot of good male voice actors, but the problem is that I don't think they would have the patience to learn how to do all the sound hacking stuff - it's so tedious! ;-;

@Diddy Kong: I am SO SORRY - those two sounds that were hella deep had their frequency accidentally changed for some reason. I fixed them here:
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/sound28.wav
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/sound32.wav

(You don't need to make another preview if you don't want - I'll just include a note that those sounds have been fixed in the actual download. Will this change anything for the hex pack?)

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2011, 02:48:51 AM »

^Nice job with the preview Diddy! Just fix those 2 sounds already mentioned above me and it's good to go... Grin

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: June 23, 2011, 02:49:06 AM »

Thank you so much. I do know a lot of good male voice actors, but the problem is that I don't think they would have the patience to learn how to do all the sound hacking stuff - it's so tedious! ;-;
    And that shows you are more willing and capable of doing what they cannot. You're doing fine, they're just jealous Smiley

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2011, 02:22:44 AM »

@Diddy Kong: I am SO SORRY - those two sounds that were hella deep had their frequency accidentally changed for some reason. I fixed them here:
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/sound28.wav
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/sound32.wav

(You don't need to make another preview if you don't want - I'll just include a note that those sounds have been fixed in the actual download. Will this change anything for the hex pack?)

404.. I couldnt download them....

and my unread reply inbox hasn't been telling me about new replies to this thread lol =(
    so I don't know until i randomly check the thread manually

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: June 24, 2011, 02:43:57 AM »

Your voice hacks are amazing I love your voice, your able to do so well at it  ^^ and as everyone else mentioned just cause people talk crap dont stop ignore it, you think if some of the singers we have now listened to what some people said we might be out some epic singers D:

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39:39 PM »

Sorry I put the wrong link T.T

http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/wave28.wav
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/wave32.wav

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2011, 12:31:28 AM »

Applied.
    0x796220

http://www.mediafire.com/?ix657ds81s7vbpf
    the OLD link in my last post will NOT work, you must now use this one

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2011, 10:01:47 PM »

ZSS is now available for download!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20001

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 10:13:11 PM »

I took a look to your work with Peach. It is indeed really well done, to think we have someone here capable of redoing voices of a character staying close to the spirit of this character, I really love your work.

Unfortunately, I won't download your work, for some reasons, the most important is that I can't use it as it is for us Brsar, and I use a japanese brsar. And besides, I have an other set of voice for Peach. But really good voices, continue to do if you're taking pleasure of doing so, because I'm sure you will bring happiness to some other people. Smiley

Oh, and I wonder where you can go with your voice acting talent, I wonder if you would be able for example to make a very authoritary voice, a voice when we hear it, we already know it is a bad girl. Laugh It is just curiosity of course.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 02:18:25 AM »

I took a look to your work with Peach. It is indeed really well done, to think we have someone here capable of redoing voices of a character staying close to the spirit of this character, I really love your work.

Unfortunately, I won't download your work, for some reasons, the most important is that I can't use it as it is for us Brsar, and I use a japanese brsar. And besides, I have an other set of voice for Peach. But really good voices, continue to do if you're taking pleasure of doing so, because I'm sure you will bring happiness to some other people. Smiley

Oh, and I wonder where you can go with your voice acting talent, I wonder if you would be able for example to make a very authoritary voice, a voice when we hear it, we already know it is a bad girl. Laugh It is just curiosity of course.

if you have the offsets, you can tweek the ones rina saved in the dat file and to help you speed things up...
     drag This into the same directory where you extract the sounds to, right click in it when it opens, hit enter and paste the sawndz directory and hit ok,  now until you close it, whenever you clcik in it, it will open a file select, just choose the next wave, and it will move and rename it to sound.wav for you, and simply do the rest of the magic in sawndz

here is the zip she game me with her fixed sounds
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x1q479nnkkz7a41

(assister.exe ONLY helps speed up the work on a batch of sounds, by eliminating the move/rename requirement)

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 03:00:22 AM »

It's really nice of you to give me a way to have them. I will try to get the offsets for the announcer, because this is what interest me the most, and I also have the same problem as it is for Us brsar. Thank you very much. But I will try this later, I don't have my wii anymore with me, I will retrieve in the middle of the next week.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 05:36:20 AM »

Here is my regular voice acting demo if you're curious:
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/voice.mp3

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: June 26, 2011, 05:45:14 AM »

Amazing... Litterally amazing... It is not of the same level of diversity as some voices that I had the chance to hear, but it is already diversified, and you're a great voice actress for sure!

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6
    Print
    Jump to: