Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 6
Author Topic: Voices! Peach/Zelda/ZSS/Brawl Taunts Pokemon Trainer ... hex packs added!  (Read 36892 times)
Rina-chan
Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: June 19, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »

After being inspired by seeing what Raijinmaru did with my Peach, I really wanted to make one for Zelda too but didn't want to keep bugging people to do all the Sawndz stuff for me. So I hit the tutorials and... well, here's the first completed sound pack that I did by myself  Wink I tried this out pretty extensively and fixed the sounds that I thought were too annoying.

Zelda+Sheik - includes hex pack! I just need a preview of this in action now: http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/zeldasheik.zip

What I need help with: I want to upload this to the gallery, but a preview is required and I don't have a capture card. So would someone be willing to download this and make a little youtube video that I could use as a preview? You'll be credited, of course.

Zero Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20001
    Peach (courtesy of Raijinmaru): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19343
    Pokemon Trainer (Brawl Taunts Edition): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20111

Disclaimer: Don't be dumb. Back up your smashbros_sound.brsar before applying anything - they work fine in my Brawl, but you never know.
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 12:02:54 AM by Rina-chan » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 01:36:24 AM »

If someone would put this into Zelda's file for me i'd do a showcase of it, not a problem Smiley

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 01:41:09 AM »

*Pokes head out*

That I can do! It's been a long time since I helped you, so I'll inject (and fix if necessary) the files for you, create a hex packet, and send it to you!

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 02:24:37 AM »

Alright, if you can send me them today i could make a video today or tomorrow, depending on what time you send it over through PM Tongue

Also, little off-topic but.. did you ever make that package with the swapped names i requested from you in the female announcer topic?

Maxi
    KC-MM's Child of Destiny
    Supreme Kitten

Poison Life, Poison Live!

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 02:30:24 AM »

Alright, if you can send me them today i could make a video today or tomorrow, depending on what time you send it over through PM Tongue

Also, little off-topic but.. did you ever make that package with the swapped names i requested from you in the female announcer topic?
    I'd have to get a new .brsar to add the new sounds, but I'll do that alongside these!

Sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner, but ever since that last time, I've been awfully busy with other things.

Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
    Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 02:35:48 AM »

I'd have to get a new .brsar to add the new sounds, but I'll do that alongside these!
    Sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner, but ever since that last time, I've been awfully busy with other things.
    It's ok, i've been busy as hell myself Tongue I really gotta back up my Japanese sounds first before i forget to xD
    I like the JAP sounds more then the NTSC/PAL ones to be honest, though Rina-chan's announcer calls make me want to switch back again XD

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 03:10:37 AM »

@Equilibrium: Remind me what you need for the announcer calls~ I thought I got all the requests, but maybe I didn't!

Have a brsar with this + my peach voice:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eqv0dd212g2hc8v

(nothing else added)

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 03:13:24 AM »

well I see another audio hack in the works... need any more help?
    also got nothing better to do anyway so I can also adjust volume issues
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:39:19 AM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 03:35:32 AM »

@Equilibrium: Remind me what you need for the announcer calls~ I thought I got all the requests, but maybe I didn't!
    No you did mine, it was directed at 2DaMax.
    Just so you know, i'm Pride/Puraidou, just using a different name at the moment Tongue

Have a brsar with this + my peach voice:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eqv0dd212g2hc8v

That's the file with both Zelda's and Peach's sounds in it? If so, i'll try to record today. I got a dinner party today so it is possible i'd have to do it tomorrow.

You want a showcase of all her moves with your sounds correct? (both Zelda and Peach)

edit: I'm currently rendering the file into a 1080P HD Video for YouTube, i'll link it when it's uploaded and ready.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:22:00 PM by Equilibrium » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 01:24:14 PM »

rina, do you want me to hexify that for you?

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 03:15:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoK4J3vifW8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoK4J3vifW8</a>

The video is done! 1080P HD Widescreen Tongue
    The video laggs, it's cause i forgot to edit my Dolphin settings >.<"

Anyway, enjoy the video!

~Pride~

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »

Thank you for the video! Smiley

OKAY SO. I figured out what was causing the "Zelda on testosterone" jumping sound - it sounded just fine when recorded, but the automatic frequency divide was screwing with everything and making it sound SUPER DEEP. So I remade the file and the issue is fixed now:
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/sound24_jump01.wav
    (the info in the "24" .dat file is still the same - it was the wav itself that was causing the problem. I updated the zip file in the main post to include this fix.)

If you notice the frequency divide field becomes something weird when inserting any of the other files (like "0.79" - it should be really close to 1) then let me know so I can fix the length of the sound.

@Diddy: I could use a hex pack for my ZSS Smiley I'm fixing the volume issues with the taunts right now, but I'll post a link to it when those are done.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:06:05 PM by Rina-chan » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 04:13:39 PM »

Thank you for the video! Smiley

OKAY SO. I figured out what was causing the "Zelda on testosterone" jumping sound - it sounded just fine when recorded, but the automatic frequency divide was screwing with everything and making it sound SUPER DEEP. So I remade the file and the issue is fixed now:
    http://suzumiya-haruhi.net/brawl/sound24_jump01.wav
    (the info in the "24" .dat file is still the same - it was the wav itself that was causing the problem. I updated the zip file in the main post to include this fix.)

If you notice the frequency divide field becomes something weird when inserting any of the other files (like "0.79" - it should be really close to 1) then let me know so I can fix the length of the sound.

@Diddy: I could use a hex pack for my ZSS Smiley I'm fixing the volume issues with the taunts right now, but I'll post a link to it when those are done.

if you have frequency divides, i might have a harder time, otherwise, I can insert the sounds myself or you can supply the dat files,

I  will also make a backup brsar incase people have trouble with the hex's

I think you should be uploading the hacks to your vault though... so when i hex it, i will send you both a preview and link (unless you already have the preview link someone else made)

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 04:43:11 PM »

Yeah, the zip file in the first post contains the .dat files so you don't have to worry about filling in the offset values or any of that junk.

I didn't want to use any frequency divide - I kept the files as close to the original length as possible - but for some reason Sawndz automatically changes it sometimes, like to 0.99 or 1.04. Let me know if you have any problems.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »

Haha, you're Peach voice is great. XD

I say you do voice overs for someone manly.

Like Ganon. Im srs here

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 6
    Print
    Jump to: