Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

very nice so far :)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 23, 2011, 07:26:03 PMvery nice so far :)
Thanks. The only thing I need left for the pose to be perfect is pivot the lower half of the body and rotate Ike's head a bit.

June 23, 2011, 07:39:42 PM #122 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:14:57 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Ok Divine, I'll send you what I've done.  I haven't done much PSA stuff.  Mainly animating.  So you'll probably need to do a lot of the hitbox and graphic stuff (since you work a lot faster than me on those kinds of things).  Then I'll do my bits of fixing here and there.

Also, I'm still holding true to the Trickster Style Change idea I had before, I just haven't done the animations for them yet ;)

Oh and animations.  Some need work, others will just generally look better in game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obNGHatNGHQ

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 23, 2011, 07:39:42 PM
Ok Divine, I'll send you what I've done.  I haven't done much PSA stuff.  Mainly animating.  So you'll probably need to do a lot of the hitbox and graphic stuff (since you work a lot faster than me on those kinds of things).  Then I'll do my bits of fixing here and there.

Also, I'm still holding true to the Trickster Style Change idea I had before, I just haven't done the animations for them yet ;)

Oh and animations.  Some need work, others will just generally look better in game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obNGHatNGHQ

...I knew you'd come up with amazing animations as always. <_> Awesome video!

Quote from: Cloudy on June 23, 2011, 08:18:20 PM
...I knew you'd come up with amazing animations as always. <_> Awesome video!

Thanks a lot ^^  I'll get to work on some more soon ;)

Great animations! I wonder what they'll be used in.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 23, 2011, 08:24:57 PM
Great animations! I wonder what they'll be used in.

Sdo0m, what did you based 'em off? I feel nostalgic, most of 'em remind me DMC1... Sword ones.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 23, 2011, 08:26:18 PM
Sdo0m, what did you based 'em off? I feel nostalgic, most of 'em remind me DMC1... Sword ones.

A mixture of things.  I looked at footage of mainly DMC3, MvC3 and MUGEN actually, but the animations could probably relate back to any of the games :)

i can't believe im saying this but after seeing that.

Dante for ssb4 please. lol
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

i'd use this if someone could port it.

June 23, 2011, 09:22:51 PM #130 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:47:53 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: Shadow101 on June 23, 2011, 09:13:55 PM
i'd use this if someone could port it.

Dude, Ike hacks can be ported over any character.  Just use codes.

Oh, and I just made the first gun shooting animation.  It came out smexy XD  Very happy with how it turned out in Brawlbox.  He basically fires 4 quick, very weak (first three shots do 1% each, final shot does 2 or 3% with a tiny bit more knockback) in quick succession.  This is his first Trickster Style Change.  If you press B at the start of the AAA combo, he will cancel to this animation.

If anyone knows a quick and easy way to make animated .GIFs I'd show you guys :)

The head of the almight sword is done.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 23, 2011, 09:22:51 PM
If anyone knows a quick and easy way to make animated .GIFs I'd show you guys :)

I personally use GIFNinja to make animated GIFs. Lately, however, it's been kind hit-or-miss in terms of quality, sooo... yeah.

Give it a shot. :]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on June 23, 2011, 10:05:27 PM
I personally use GIFNinja to make animated GIFs. Lately, however, it's been kind hit-or-miss in terms of quality, sooo... yeah.

Give it a shot. :]

Thanks ^^  And yeah the quality wasn't too great, but it's clear enough :) 

Here's the animation the orb is the path the bullets will travel:


Finally a Dante PSA, can't wait for the next update. ^^
Btw SDo0m, all the animations you've been doing are awesome! ;D